Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Went to the Police Station

Yan Hua thinks she might love to go shopping and buy things, especially those sparkling jewels and the beautiful ready-to-wear with high quality. She takes out and looks at the additional card given by Lang Hongyue for a long time, but she doesn't buy anything.

"Was I a black sheep before?" Yan Hua's mood is bad, because she wants to shop so much...

She can only watch them instead of buying them. She doesn't have any interest in the moment. She finds a book bar on 1st basement floor. Yan Hua orders a piece of cake and a cup of freshly squeezed juice. She looks through a female magazine to kill time. She wants to go home after dinner.

"Won't Xiaotong come here?" The voice of two girls sitting next to her comes into her ears.

When Yan Hua hears "Xiaotong," she can't help listening to them carefully.

"Don't invite her hang out recently, because she might not be free! Maybe you still don't know that. It is heard that Guo Family and He Family are going to unite by marriage."

"But He Mingkai has been divorced!"

"So what? His ex-wife has become a widow of Lang Family..."

"..."

Yan Hua looks at the beautiful cream and suddenly feels a little tired of it. She stands up and slowly walks into the bathroom. There are several voices in her head: One says she can't make Guo Xiaotong's dream come true, and the other comforts her it is not the time to take notice of them.

"Wah-wah, wah-wah!" The crying brings her thought into reality. Yan Hua finds a middle-aged woman changing a diaper for a little baby on the counter in the bathroom.

The woman is wearing an unfashionable jacket, and her cloth shoes are pretty dirty. However, the baby lying in the exquisite cradle is very beautiful. Yan Hua is pregnant, so she is particularly curious about the baby and watches her for a while.

"She is so adorable!" The baby in the blanket is so white and the princess dress she wears is of high quality.

But at this time, she is crying with her small mouth open and looks very worrying.

"Is she all right?" Yan Hua walks closer, "Do you need any help?"

The middle-aged woman seems to be in a hurry, and the diaper is worn in a crooked way.

"Yes, yes. She's just hungry."

Yan Hua glances at her and feels that something is wrong: "Where is her mother?"

"I'm just..." The woman answers quickly but then hesitates. "I'm her nanny, and her mother is buying something."

"You can't keep her crying like this." Yan Hua has read a lot of parenting books. And the little guy's face is flushed, so she might choke easily.

The woman is a little impatient. She plans to leave after lifting the cradle without bundling up the baby.

"Wait!" Yan Hua stops her. "It's s cold here, then why didn't you put the blanket on the baby?"

There is a small pink blanket on the side of the cradle.

"I... God! Why are you so officious?" The woman gets angry. "I have to go for her mother right now. Get out of my way."

Yan Hua smiles: "But she keeps crying! Hand her to me. I have ways to make her stop crying."

"You?" The woman takes a step back after hearing that. "What kind of ways do you have?"