Chapter 47

Chapter 47: Mommy! Mommy!

He Mingkai is deeply troubled. He didn't expect that the PR could be handled well easily became so troublesome because of Lyu Yan's self-assertion.

"Bitch, it's all your fault!" He Lin slaps Lyu Yan in the face, and Lyu Yan almost falls down.

He Mingkai steadies her. He just leaves the hospital and there is still bruise on his face. He advises his father effeminately: "It is useless to beat Mom. It is better to think about how to solve the problem."

"You tell me how to solve it!" He Lin looks at his only son fretfully and querulously. "Just for a woman, you have implicated the whole company. Do you feel guilty?"

"It's not Mingkai's fault. It was done by me. It was all done by me!" Lyu Yan cries, "I... I didn't know it would happen like this. I didn't know!"

She just saw someone post the photo, and felt that it was a good chance to ruin Yan Hua's personal reputation. Therefore, she hired online "water army" to help her, but she did not expect Lang Family to find out it was done by her and to press their company.

"Is your mind filled with shit?" With a large beer belly, He Lin trembles with anger. "You have undermined the reputation of Lang Family. They will definitely take revenge on you."

Lyu Yan regrets it so much, but now she does not know what to do except crying.

He Mingkai helps her to sit down. He rubs his eyebrows and looks at his dad: "Lang Family is able to merge our company. Even if they have the ability to merge one more company, now every company is watching the development of the land in the suburbs. Therefore, the Lang Consortium won't purchase the stocks of two companies at the same time with so much working capital.

"What do you mean?" He Lin frowns. "We can't unite with Guo Family by marriage, not to mention that their market value has shrunk because of the divorce."

"Then I will choose another company." He Mingkai shakes his sleeves. "Dad, I will find a partner in three days."

At the Lang Consortium.

"Huang Qirong?" Lang Ruoxian looks at the material on the table. "He Mingkai wants to unite by marriage..."

"Xiaokai is disdainful: "The headquarter of Huang's company in our neighbor province. Last year, it entered G City. They used to rely on seafood farming and now enter the real estate industry. Huang Qirong's daughter, Huang Ling, once fell in love with He Mingkai at first sight at a banquet."

This kind of man who relies on a woman is just rubbish. Xiaokai asks: "Young Master, do we continue purchasing the stock of He Family now?"

"No." Lang Ruoxian knocks on the table. "He is ready to marry the daughter of Huang Family. Then let him be."

Xiaokai is excited: "And then?"

His narrow-minded young master always seeks revenge for the smallest grievance, so he will not let go people who offended him so easily.

"Why do you look so excited?" Lang Ruoxian glances at him.

Xiaokai immediately says humorlessly, "I just wanted to ask what we should do next."

"We will do nothing." Lang Ruoxian smiles.

At Christmas, it is reported He Family and the upstart Huang Family have suddenly united by marriage, and that a very high-profile engagement party has been held. It's heard that at the engagement party He Mingkai gave the lady of Huang Family a yacht named after her.

"Are you angry?" Lang Ruoxian sits near the window with a cup of coffee. Behind him is a painting of an ancient Roman palace which makes him look noble and powerful.