Chapter 45

Chapter 45: To Save Her? How?

Yan Hua believes that maybe she will die soon.

She feels sometimes hot and sometimes cold. When she feels so hot, she pounces on the ice in her arms. But after a while, she feels cold, so she pushes it away with chills.

She does that repeatedly and feels very miserable.

"Young Master?" Xiaokai carefully pushes the door and comes in. "Luo Yi has come."

Lang Ruoxian comes out of the bathroom, and Xiaokai glances at him carefully. Luckily, he has worn clothes...

"Ah!" A man emerges from the behind of Xiaokai. He looks very young in his twenties, but he wears a black Tang suit, and his neckline and cuffs are embroidered with dark gold patterns. He looks particularly coquettish.

His expression is also very coquettish. He blinks his eyes so frequently

"I'm asked to come here after I just took off the plane. You have delayed my date with girls!" Luo Yi looks thievish-looking and glances into the bathroom slinkingly. "Where is she?"

Lang Ruoxian pulls the sheets and turns round to go into the bathroom: "Wait."

"Has he done it with her?" Luo Yi touches his chin.

Xiaokai stares at him: "No, Childe Ruoxian will not do that."

"I know him as much as you do, and he will not do that under normal circumstances. But don't forget that your young master is also a man..."

Xiaokai rolls his eyes. And Lang Ruoxian is soaked and holds Yan Hua to get out. She is wrapped in the wet sheet, which draws an attracting shape.

"Stop watching or I'll dig your eyes out." Lang Ruoxian turns his back to them and puts Yan Hua on the bed. "Turn round."

Luo Yi still wants to show off in an ostentatious manner, but is dragged into the living room by Xiaokai. After a while, Lang Ruoxian says:

"You can come in now."

They return to the bedroom, and see that towels and sheet are thrown on the carpet. Apparently, Lang Ruoxian has already dried her up.

"Oh my god!" Luo Yi looks at the woman who is lying on the bed with a flushed face, saying at once: "She looks better than her photo."

Lang Ruoxian stares at him: "You have her photo?"

"There are her photos in gossip magazines." Luo Yi smiles. "And yours!"

"Hurry to heal her." Lang Ruoxian touches Yan Hua's forehead. "Her body can't stand it anymore."

Luo Yi touches his cuff, and then a few silver needles appear at the tip of his fingers: "I can only relieve her situation, then... She can only get it over by herself."

"How about western medicine?" Lang Ruoxian frowns.

"It doesn't work." Luo Yi starts to acupuncture Yan Hua. "You haven't heard of the Death Succubus?"

Lang Ruoxian has certainly heard of the very powerful aphrodisiac. It was first used by military of America to judge the prisoners. Later, a small amount of goods flowed into the black market, and remained a huge draw.

"Can you make her fall asleep?" Lang Ruoxian's face is as cold as a piece of ice. He looks irritated.

Luo Yi rubs with his arm: "Why are you staring at me? I didn't give her the chemical. Fine, fine! I will try and see if I can make her fall asleep."

"Does it hurt?" Lang Ruoxian sees that he puts a few needles on Yan Hua's head.

Luo Yi rolls his eyes: "Then you want to see her die due to the heat?"