Chapter 47

Natasha "nati" Simeon Pov

After the intense press-conference, we decided na umuwi muna ni Rain to freshen up, we decided kasi na this night sa disco bar nAlang ni Paolo kami mag celebrate magbabarkada.

Madali ko ng hinila si Rain, papasok sa condo ko,And i really can't wait na masolo ko siya after the intense event presscon kanina, and we still have 3hours,to do that sweet release oh! I mean the sweet relax. right term ba?

"Babe? Nagmamadali?" Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay "Hindi mapakali?"kunot-noo pa niya "May 3 hours pa naman tayo para sa celebration mamaya, ah?" Rain asked with her naughty smile,

"Alam ko naman na alam mo na,Kung bakit natin kailangan magmadali Right?" I slightly raise my brow, giving her a coy smile.

"Naughty!"saka siya natawa "at ano ba yun—"
her voice turns to a seductive tone
"alam mo—"while snaking her arms to mY neck "na alam Ko na? Hmm?" Playfully,Giving me a featherweight light Kisses to my ears pababa sa leeg ko, that give's me Shiver down through my spine till the very small part of it. Just Her warm breath lingering to my neck, make's me feel insane,my soul is crying out loud in lust and hotness, damn! She surely know's how to make my heart beats stupidly fast..tsk!

"Hmmm, i love you babe.and you're all mine babe, you are only mine, just remember that."i slide my hand around her neck, tilting her head down further for deeper contact, flicking my tongue against her, a small moan escape on her mouth,and i smile against her lips, feeling the hotness pleasuring and addictive kiss we are sharing.

"Oohh, i didn't know that you have this kind of possessive side,characteristics huh?" Smiling naughtily.

"You already know from the start babe.." biting my lower lips Sexily. "Let's have our sweet release babe," Winking at her.. "I'll do everything to make you satisfy for Lifetime."

Rain slowly and gently tapped her pointed fingers on my lips,pababa sa may neck hanggang sa cleavage ko "It is always easier said, than done,babe.." teasing me, licking her lower lips and biting it sexily.

"Try me.." shit! Ang landi! ang landi landi.haha.

"Oohhh..i would love that." Kissing my cheeks "so refrain from Talking, and just. do.. it.." with her low but authority tone.

So my hand gripped her dress shes wearing, nearly tearing the fabric, excited much? as i try pulling her even closer.,and kissed her desperately and hungrily..

We kissed till we run out of breath And stop for a moment to gasp some air,heavily breathing, i roam My fingers on her back till i reached what i'm reaching for, i unzip her dress and gently undoing her clothes, hinayaan lang naming dahan-dahan bumagsak sa sahig, then she reached mine too and unzipped it.

Giddily, pulling her,  slowly and gently pushing her and lay her back on the couch. And pressing my body even closer  against hers...

Then..

kayo ng bahala sa mga imagination niyo.

Hehe..
****

"What time is it babe?" She asked while hugging my back and kissing my nape.