Chapter 49

Natasha "nati" Simeon Pov

"Babe? Rain? Alam kong ikaw yan.." i said, mixed emotion's, feeling happy, terrified, calm, excited, confused, relieved and hardly breathing all at once..

She stop for a while and look at me "i know you, even you are behind that mask babe, i know every details about you,even your smell." Sheepishly smiling.

Then she removed her sexy mask gently, and tama nga ako, ang baby ko,the love of my life,i noticed her smirking

"God! I felt relieved" i groan.. "but why are you here? I thought?—" giving her confused look.

"Why? Gusto mo ba may ibang sexy slut na sasayawan ka sa harapan mo?" She raises her brow.

"No babe! Of course not! kaya nga halos maiyak na ko kanina eh.." kunot-noo ko..

Then she smiled.

"Well, this is the only way, so i can payback, everything they did to us,lalo na kay Dani and Nikki,ito yung sinuggest nilang gawin kong kapalit.." Winking at me.. "So let's start?"

"What ?start?"kunot-noo ko "babe, can you kinda,"sabay tingin ko sa posas ko "please babe? I just want you right now,with that sexy robe?Shit babe! i'm getting hot and horny" i said naughtily.

But she just smirked.

"Remember i told you last time? You can enjoy but 'no touching' , you forgot?" Raising her brow

"Whey—what? No—no! babe! This is torture.." i panicked "babe, kalagan mo na ako please?."

Pero umiling lang siya, and started the sexy music again,and sexily dance while stripping her robe, hanggang sa tumambad ang sexy niyang katawan na na ka black sexy lingerie lang with the high sexy heels.. deymn! f@ckin' hot! halos lumuwa ang mata ko sakanya.

paikot siyang sumasayaw ng slow and sexy habang sinasabayan sa rhythm ang tugtog Paikot sa upuan ko.

And umuupo sa lap ko, then tatayo nanaman and sexy dance, shit! I need my sweet release,ang sakit na ng puson ko.

"Babe, you're definitely torturing me.." i almost cry..

But she just kept on smirking,and nagpatuloy sumayaw, then she inch closer to me,and cupped my cheeks and kissed me in her most sensual way, that making me feel insane, i just wanna touch her right now, feel every skin of her body.. Shit! torture.. THIS IS TORTURE!!arrrgghhh!

"Sorry babe, just this night" she said sexily "no touching for you.." heavy breathing but manage to have that sexy tone "ako lang,don't worry babe, i will make you roaaarrrr! In satisfaction." Biting her lower lips sexily..