Chapter 43

One step towards Allah..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

I do not refer you
with any third person,
Now talks about you
Only happens with god..

______________________________________________________

Shahnoor's POV :-

When I went inside my house, I hear some voices coming from the hall. Are there any guests here? I went in the hall, my eyes widen at the person who came...

Humair?

Why is he here? What is he doing here? And most of all how happily he is talking with ammi. There's also a girl in hijab sitting next to him, who is chirping happily just like my friends do. She is looking of my age.

"Shahno.." Ammi called me.

That's when everyone notice that I am here. His eyes met mine, I look at him questioning while he just smile.

"Wh-"

"Oh god! Shahno! I am happy you are back, I am waiting since last half an hour for you." The girl in hijab cut me off while suddenly jumping on me hugging.

"Ms. Shahnoor, please act along with me as if you are my college friend." She whispered in my ears, my brows knitted in confusion.

"Why?" I asked whispering.

"Cause its all Mr. Humair's plan, so that your mother can allow you to go in his birthday party." She said, my eyes widen as I look at him.

He look at me with a knowing and nodded his head slowly.

"But I can't lie." I said.

"You don't want everything to be messed up, right? Cause it took us half an hour to convince your mother. Please don't ruin it." She said in a pleading tone.

I thought for a while than sighed in dejection.

"Okay~" I replied.

"Oh! You are so kind!" She said after breaking the hug followed by an excited jump.

"Shahno, you didn't informed us that your friend is coming over." Ammi asked me.

"Ammi, tha-"

"Oh! Aunty, she didn't knew that I was coming as I was thinking to give her surprise." The same girl again cut me off.

"Okay, you got really good friend shahno. Humaira is really a kind girl." Ammi said.

Humaira?

"Thanks aunty." the girl replied.

Oh! So she is humaira.

"Let's sit Shahno." Humaira chirped.

"Um..wait let me get freshen up first." I said, she nodded.

"You come fast, I'll make some more refreshments and chai (tea). You will like it beta." Ammi said to humair.

"Honestly, I would love it cause I didn't have mother who made me home cooking." He said with a embarrassing smile.

I felt bad for him, he is just like Shahzaib bhai without being loved by their mother. Maybe that is one of the reason that they are friends.

"Oh! Son, there's no need to be sad about it now. And you should have dinner with us." Ammi said to him.