Prologue

(This is who I imagined Leona Kingstone to look like....)

{◀◀◀Back in highschool▶▶▶}

Third person narration

Everyone in Range View highschool knew Leona Kingstone.

She was the whole package, beauty and the brains,not to mention her kind personality , she was every high school boys wet dream , with an Italian father and her mother being an African American woman of a few words, Leona was the perfect tan that models paid thousands to have.

She had a tall figure and a body of a Victoria Secrets runaway model in the making. She had spiral curled silky black locks she'd inherited from her father.
She had light hazelnut brown eyes from her mother with specks of gray she got from her father.

Although she was popular,she wasn't a bratty person,sure she hung out with her own circle of friends but she didn't obsess over her social status in school,or bullied anyone, or was obsessed over her diet or anything like that.

Girls wanted to be like her, guys wanted her but she just turned them all away cause for one- her deal was already signed away by her parents in order to pay off debts.

The deal to be married to Marciano Scorpious Vasilevosky.

She was already engaged off at the age of 16 when she came to find out about her great grandparents contract with a powerful Italian family promising to marry of the eldest great grandchild to their own great grandchild in order to keep the peace treaty of the contract.
Therefore Leona saved herself from having a heartbreak when she was suppose to return to Italy to marry her fiance since 16, Marciano Scorpius Vasilevosky, the heir of both the Russian and Italian Mafia.

At the age of 16, she had promised herself she wouldn't get attached to any guy simply because she was already engaged and didn't want the heartbreak if there were still small strings attached.

Even though Marciano still slept around after knowing the engagement with Leona, he couldn't seem to get his mind off the picture showing Leona in her early teen years. She was playing at a baseball game and he'd thought of her as the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on.
But Marciano had a dangerous life,if he got attached to his fiance, she would become his weakness,so he does everything in his power to break her heart and push her away.

What happens when she's given up the last straw,walking in on her husband during their family dinner getting it on with one of the maids.

•••••••••

"Why are you crying Leona?is something wrong?" Marciano asks with a knowing smirk as he sees his wife sitting on the edge of the bed.

His heart hurt when he saw his wife wiping away her tears but he had to force on the act to keep his wife away from the danger of his career....

"Just clean up and come downstairs before they become suspicious" Leona says whispering slightly as she walks passed Marciano and closes the door behind her softly.

••••••••

"That was the last straw Marciano, I'm done with your bullshit. You have been nothing but a dick to me these past few months. You're my husband for Pete's sake,at least try to make this work! If not for me,then for your reputation! People are talking!just last night they saw you getting cozy with another woman in your yacht. I get it,you like fooling around but please do it behind close doors. You can keep your money,and all the things in my closet side. I'm leaving tonight for new York" she says as she pulled out the engagement ring she had on along with her wedding ring and placed it softly on the table next to their wedding frames of them faking affection on the camera.

That night, Leona Kingstone was never the same sweet Leona. She had built her walls so high and hard that no one could climb it or break it down.
People change for two main reasons,their eyes have opened,or their hearts have been broken.....

Her modeling and acting career took a turn for the best and she became one of the most wanted bachelorette in America. She refused all of her shares from the divorce and continued her study in university that she stopped when she married Marciano.

Marciano had never been the same either that day. He'd stopped his player ways and began picking himself off from the careless person he used to be.
He hated when Leona refused to see him or talk to him when he called but he guessed that was what he wanted. To break Leona's heart so they could break off their marriage and he could be a free man.

But now since he was a free man, he wanted nothing more than to get back his title of Leona's husband.

Would Leona take him back?
Even after the shit he's done?

A part of Leona had fallen in love with Marciano but she had to remind herself that Marciano was always going to be the same person, a player who broke her heart.

Or did he change somewhere in the middle of the drama?