Forty

Mature scenes ahead......

Marciano's POV

I couldn't keep my hands off my woman. The hunger in me was very much evident as I kept on touching her breathtaking body.

Ever since I saw her in this very reveling dress, I couldn't stop myself. My self control was thinning out by the minute and if we didn't make love tonight,fuck!I'd probably gotten blue balls.

Yes you heard me, make love. Its not fucking when it comes to My Leona.
Its making love. I'm in love with this woman ever since I put that ring on her finger on our wedding day, I realized I was very much in love with her.

I just realized that now when I found myself getting extremely possessive over her especially when Cartier bid for my woman too.

I love her with every fucking beat of my heart. I'd kill for her and I seriously think I'm loosing it because she's all I ever think about.

I punish myself, training hardest I'd ever done, missed out on meals, took shots from my right hand man and whatever the fuck I could in order to punish myself and to teach myself not to hurt her.

Once she says her goodbyes, we head out and the limo was waiting for us.
We were in the limo when I lost all control and basically pushed her down the seat as I hovered over her.

My hand trailed up her dress slit, feeling her smooth long legs as she moaned, breathing down my neck.

Fuck,how that was so arousing.
Just the sound of her breathing down my neck and her silent breathy moans.

"Fotuttamente perfectto" I growled to myself as I worship her body.
I kissed her neck sucking her neck casually as her necklace got in the way.
I lock my lips with hers, I take full dominance in the kiss and she moans in my mouth when I trailed my hand higher trailing my fingers against her lingerie ...

"Hmmhm Marciano!" She says as she squirms under me.
I slide my fingers into her princess part as she gripped my wrist but not stopping me.

She breathed down my neck and when finally when my finger grazed over her clit, I feel a stinging pleasure on my neck just under my ear.

I groaned.
"Fuck!" I groaned as she moaned against the skin of my neck, her teeth still latching onto my neck side as I thrusted three fingers inside her.

"Oh god Marciano!" She moaned loudly in the limo and I glance at the rear view seeing the chauffer looking at us, most specifically my wife's fucking exposed thighs.

"Keep your eyes on the fucking road or that'll be the last thing you see" I growled possessively.

No one looks at MY LEONA!!!!but me.

I kissed Leona lustfully, my tongue exploring her mouth delicately with a hunger only she could give me.

I grinded my big hard boner against her crying pussy and she stares at it before looking up at me.
"We don't have to go all the fiore. I'll wait as long as you want" I panted as I pumped into her.

Her legs shook as she grips my wrist weakly.
She gasped when she exploded on my fingers, her cum squirting out as I dove my head down and drank her out like a man looking for water.

"CIANO!!!" she moans gripping my hair as I tongue fucked her, practically sucking off from her clit.

I make my claim over her thighs, leaving a good amount of them all over her inner thighs and her mid thighs.

I kiss her affectionately, this kiss conveyed a hidden message.
That I fucking loved this woman with everything in me.

And I'd kill every fucking man who tried to take her from me.

She's mine. Mine to love, mine to fuck till she can't feel her legs, she's my fucking center of my messed up world and

My only weakness.