Thirty-Nine

"And sold to Mr Scorpio for a billion dollars. Our highest bidding tonight. Enjoy your dance sir and thank you for participating Mrs Scorpio " I nod with a smile as I leave the stage.
Mariano has this smug look on his face as he helps me off the stage.

"Why thank you kind sire" I said giggling as he mockingly bowed, a smile grazing his face as he pulls me by the waist.
His eyes diverts behind me and I turn seeing Mr Cartier standing there looking angrily at us.

I turn back to Marciano as he grabs my face locking our lips and I pull away when I become a little light headed from the lack of oxygen.

"Sorry" he mumbled as he kisses my neck affectionately.

He holds my hand and takes me to the dance floor where we start slow dancing.
I lay my head on his shoulder as he had one hand on my waist touching my ass shamelessly, while the other hand was in mine.

"so beautiful" he mumbles as his hand grips my ass as he grabs my neck, I look up at him as he locks his lips with mine in a heated kiss.

He deepened the kiss and I found myself wrapping my arms around his waist, gripping the side of his suit shirt.
He dips his tongue in my mouth, gaining dominance in my mouth as I purposefully bit his bottom lip hard making him growl as he releases my lips, he bites the tip of my tongue and I whimper making him grip my left ass cheek.

"You feel that baby?" He growls against my lips staring down at me in lust, he grips me by my ass and brings me close to his....erected member. Hard as fuck on my flat belly area.

"Let's go take care of it then" I said seductively as he bites my neck making me moan.

"I'm gonna fuck you into  next week baby" he says as we leave.

Of course me being the nice person I am, took my time in saying good bye to everyone.

It didn't seem to stop him from keeping his hands all over me.