Ten

Leona's POV

On the last night of our honeymoon, I was happy that he didn't bring Cynthia around anymore.
Even if it was just for one night.

I will miss this place, the places I explored all by myself.

The beach area, Crystal cove island, the cave I explored with the hiking team, my surfing experience which honestly- wasn't so bad.
The cinemas where I watched Snatched, the kids club that I volunteered at, I met such wonderful kids, the zip lining safari adventures and not forgetting the most fun off all of them when we played these paint bullets game.

It was so much fun!!!!

The nice boutiques, my massages and spa pedicures and manicures, speaking of which,I had a French tip done on my fingernails.

After Marciano came to the rescue, I was expecting to be told off for wearing such revealing clothes but what do you expect me to wear to the beach?

A knitted sweater and pajama pants? Note the sarcasm....

He was quiet for sometime so I looked up only to find him staring at me. More like-- my body.

Um....ok?

Just then he'd left and not even a full minute later another guy showed up.

"Excuse me Mrs Vasilev, Mr Vasilev picked out a VIP hut that side, I'm Carlo,I'm your new guard" great!just what I needed-sarcasm intended here.......

Why do I need a freaking bodyguard?!!

I followed Carlo to the VIP huts and I'd admit it was very cute.

I sat my things comfortably on the long beach seat, and took one of the surf boards out to sea.
There were some other surfers here too.

After I found my wave, I rode it out hearing the cheers from some watching eyes,one of those watching eyes was Marciano.

After the surfing events,it was around lunch.
I was offered lunch from many guys and before I could even decline politely, Marciano had showed up calling me wifey and holding my hand everywhere we went. I wanted to believe that  he was trying for me,for us to work, but unfortunately that wasn't the case, he was only doing it because the paparazzi was here in disguise.

He'd sometimes peck the side of my face as I was looking around for something I'd wanna buy.
A lot of men gave envious looks at Marciano and most girls gave me death glares as Marciano was holding my hand.

I ignored the familiar sparks that always occurred when we made skin contact.

So here I am,it is the last night here at the resort, and I'm watching Netflix. We ordered a penthouse suite that had 2 separate rooms hence why we have different rooms,which honestly,I felt relieved for, I wasn't ready to share a bedroom with Marciano and his mistress.

I walked out of my bedroom in booty shorts and a greyish black sweater as I opened the fridge looking for something to eat.

I turned around almost dropping the food when I came face to face with Cynthia.

"Oh Cynthia, hi" I said as she glared at me before it turned into a sickly sweet smile.

"Hello Leona, can you make us something to eat?" She asks and I'm confused. I know I heard Marciano leaving so who is she talking about.

My question is answered when she rubs her flat belly,my eyes widened.

"Y-you're pregnant?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm four weeks along. I found out when you and Marciano first met four weeks ago " I smiled sadly.

"Well, congratulations on your baby, I'm sorry about this marriage if it hurts you in any way" I don't know why I'm saying this. I feel like such a homewrecker.

These two love each other and they're expecting a baby together, although I'm the wife in this relationship, I feel like such a home wrecker.

She looked shocked as she stared at me.

"Y-you're sorry?" I nod looking away from her.

"Yeah. Anyways,what would you like to eat?" I said wiping away my tears.

"Can you make us some bacon and egg, maybe some salad as side dish?" I nodded,getting right to it.

After I put some food she asked for in a plate, I placed it in front of her and made myself some cereal before I went back to my room.....

She's pregnant.