Thirty Five

"Its always gonna be him right?we can't even try to make this marriage work because you're you're still tied to that boy!" He growls at me and I flinch.

"Well?you.....you haven't been the best so far have you?all you do is sleep around and come the next day,you've got hickeys all over you. Who knows what you were doing last week when I hadn't arrived yet" I answered back raising my voice to level his anger.

How dare this man?!! To even bother about me when honestly,he's the one cheating!!

"Get the fuck out of my site!" He growls at me and I roll my eyes standing up to go upstairs when he grabs my arm harshly.

"And don't you fucking roll your eyes at me ever again!" He growls as his grip around my arm tightened.

I winced and tried to free my arm but he doesn't bulge.

"Marciano you're hurting me" I told him as I tried to free my arm.
He reluctantly releases my arm and I can't help the tears that fall as I walked upstairs rushing.

•°•°•°
That incident happened two week ago.
Its been two week!!!!! Since I got here....since that argument.....

I don't talk to Marciano and he doesn't talk to me.

Tonight we're attending an evening ball for charity.

Cure cancer charity here in Italy.

The bruise is fading little by little but I guess I have to put makeup over it tonight to cover it up.

Marciano is barely here....thankfully.

I can't help the feelings I get when I'm around him. I'm curious about his life. Whether he eats at work or sleeps at night cause I never see him around.

I make him dinner every night and leave it in the microwave and every morning I find it gone and he's nowhere in the house.

I've decided,I'll do my part. I'll be the best wife he can have.
See past the abuse he's already put me through.

Cover the bruises myself, keep up his and my family name and......and stop talking to Jared.

The girls call and we talk but I never mentioned anything about Marciano and I.

I curled my hair in long loose curls as I let it cascade down my back before I start doing my makeup.

Hopefully,my fake smiles will be good enough since my parents,the paparazzi and my in-laws will be there.

I put perfume cream all over my body and perfume before I pull on my dress.