Twenty-Seven

Marciano's POV

I walked up to the manor and looked at my wristwatch.

I'm not late....I think.

I had the wrist flower thing as I walked in.

I walked into the living room hearing the chatters from outside.

Walking out, I saw both Leona and I's parents.
They were laughing and chatting away until I cleared my throat.

They stopped and turned to look at me.
Leona's father having the most pissed off look.

"Its about fucking time" he says and I see Leona's mother gulp looking at her husband with fear evident in her eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here Marciano?" Dad asked angrily and my mother stood up with Leona's mother as they walked back inside.

"I came to take Leona to the prom. Where is she?" I asked and Leona's father,Leonardo scoffed.

"She left.....FOUR FUCKING HOURS AGO!" he launched himself at me and tackled me to the floor punching me across the face.

"How*punch* dare you! You made my daughter cry *punch* herself to sleep *punch* you're fucking worthless*punch* you useless piece of shit!* punch*" he got off me.

"Leave my house. GO!" I got off the floor and wiping away the blood on my nose.

Damn,this old man can throw a punch.

"I can do more than afew taps on your fucking face Marciano" he says. Did I say that out loud?

I leave as I drove to the school.

The prom was in full swing. I walked in, seeing one of Leona's best friends.

Grace and Chelsea.

"Hey,have you seen Leona?" Chelsea shook her head.

"She already left. Went to her resort room for the night with Jared" I scrunched my brows.

"Who the fuck is Jared?" I asked gripping Grace's arm and Chelsea punched my face before hissing in pain.

"Ow fuck!hey, don't touch my girlfriend like that,you dick" she says and wrapped her arms around Grace pulling her away.

Jared?who the fuck is he?

Resort room?there's only one resort in town

Hill view Resort....

With that information,I leave headed for Hill view resort.

••••••••

Leona's POV

The prom was in full swing and we were just enjoying ourselves.
I laughed and danced with Jared.

He twirled me around and pulled me to him as a slow song started.

The night we met- Lord Huron.

I lay my head on Jared's shoulder as one of his hands was on my waist and the other one holding my hand.
My other free hand was lightly holding his other shoulder.

We swayed to the music softly and I feel his lips peck my hair.

When the song ended, we just stared into each others eyes until I leaned in kissing him.
His eyes closed and my mine followed in pursuit as I wrapped my hands around his neck ,running a hand through his hair has he deepend the kiss.

His hands hesitantly on my hips with the other hand on my chin,holding my face.
I smiled against his lips and I break it slowly.

"That was amazing" he says and I blushed as the girls squealed obviously seeing that heated kiss.

Jared chuckled as he pecks the side of my head his arms snaking around my waist.

"Yo Jared!" I heard his friends from the football team hollering at us.

"Get some buddy!" I laughed and he blushed a bit.

Did I forget to tell you,Jared is the school's football quarterback and he has a secured sports scholarship to Stanford university.

"Congrats dude" his friends say and Jared just shook his head with a smile before he turns back to me.

"Its almost 12. I don't wanna get you in trouble with curfew stuff. Do you want me to drop you back home?" I shook my head.

"We hired out the resort in Hill View. We should go there" I grab his hand and we say goodbye to his guy friends.

"Get some" his friends hollered as Jared just put his middle finger up to them and got in the limo that took us to Hill View.