Eight

(Leona's wedding hairstyle, just imagine with black silky curly hair)

Leona's POV

My dad walked me down the isle and we reached the end of it where Marciano was waiting for me.
He wore a fitting tux that complimented his skin color.
He nods off at my dad and pulls my hand slightly with force as I almost stumbled on my wedding dress.

"Do you Marciano Scorpious Vasilevosky take thee Leona Anastasia Kingstone as your lawfully wedded wife?to love and to hold?in sickness and in health?until death do you part?" The priest asks Marciano as I looked down not meeting his eyes as I couldn't stop the waterworks.

I take away my hands from his hold and wipe off my tears as he pulls me in a hug.

"I'm sorry,she's a bit emotional, just give us a minute" everyone awes at us.

"Get your crap together and stop being such a crybaby" he whispers in my ear while his hand wrapped around my waist rubbing my back softly.

To someone from afar,they'd think he'd be comforting me,but I knew the real story here so I pulled away from him and we continue on with the wedding vows. Hopefully it will end soon.

"Do you Leona Anastasia take thee Marciano Scorpious Vasilevosky as your lawfully wedded husband?" Ugh!!! Spoke too soon.😒😒😒