Twenty-One

(Leona's casual outfit⬆⬆⬆)

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

Leona's POV

I couldn't wipe off the smile from my face as Marciano helped into my Lee cut out DIY shorts and a navy crop
t-shirt with red and white lines against the chest part and arms.

A curly strand of my silky black locks came to my face and I go to move it away tucked away by my pierced ear when Marciano's hand move mine away softly.

There's a look in his eyes that I can't really comprehend...
I gripped his wrist softly as his face descended down to my height as his lips met mine in the same soft slow sensual kiss we shared in the bathroom not long ago.

He licks my bottom lip and I can't help the moan that escapes from my lips into our connected lips.
His hands find my flat belly as he deepens the kiss.
His hands trail up to my lacy bra covered breast and he fondled with one of them as another moan escapes my lips.

He breaks the kiss giving me a chance to breath as he kisses down my neck,to my jawline biting my ear-lobe as I closed my eyes.

He kisses down to my neck sucking on the skin of the base of my neck as his hands gripped my ass through my shorts as he groans in my mouth...
"So fucking big" he mumbled groaningly as he gripped my ass again and delivering a slap to my thigh before he rubs it to my knee before his hands trailed to my inner thigh...
How did I get on the edge of the bed?!

A throat being cleared gets us both out of our little....session.
A female stood looking at the floor as she cleared her throat,

"I'm so sorry to disturb you Mr and Mrs Vilankov but we're landing in afew minutes time so please come take your seats " with that she does a little awkward bow before she closed the door behind her.

Marciano helps me into my clothes completely not even mentioning the kiss and things we did.

He's so confusing....

Did that mean, I was just another one of those girls who he messed with and forgot about them?

After he tied my Jordans,he picked up our suitcases and  walked out leaving me in the first class cabin.

What just happened?