Sixteen

Marciano's POV

I closed the laptop as the air hosters put my plate of food in front of me.

"Please inform my wife that dinner is ready" I spoke to the flight attendant who nodded as she left.

Soon, She comes through the door from the bedroom and I feel my breath hitch in my throat as I cough up my saliva....

She was in nothing but a silky robe, her tall legs,her curves showing against the short silky robe as her curly hair was tied back in a loose ponytail down her back.

Holy fuck!

How am I suppose to focus on getting to apologize when she's already looking so fucking tempting like that?!

Her smooth flossy neck, her beautiful light chocolate skinned tone.
I wanna kiss every part of her.

I notice the male attendant staring at her as she smiled at him politely yet oblivious with his intentions making me wanna fucking gut this man for looking at my wife's inviting breast.

God,I wanna suck it so fucking bad,I'm actually not ashamed of admitting I wanna piece of that. Screw a piece, I want all of that!

"....Ciano?....,.Marciano?" I heard her say as she stared at me in confusion and worry.

Why is she worried about me?why is she still worried after all the shit I've put her through even before the wedding?!

"Huh?" Was my answer.

"Ben asked if you wanted something to drink?" she says gesturing to the asshole who was staring at MY wife.

Fucking shit....

"I'll have the best wine you've got" I said not taking my eyes off my wife's face as she stared outside, he nods turning back to my wife.

"Anything else Mrs Vasilevosky?" I clenched my jaw as he gave her a pointed look as she smiled rather awkwardly,

"No,that'll be all. Thank you" she says and he nods as he leaves.

"I'm definitely firing that guy" I said under my breath as it became silent again between the both of us.

"I"

"Well"

We said at the same time.

"Its ok,you go first" I said and she licked her bottom lip,wetting it.
What I'd do to have her tongue around my------

"Well, since you established the rules of keeping our individual relationships,I would like to spend afew days with my boyfriend fo-"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!" I said pounding my fist on the table as she flinched when the wine glasses made noises on the table.

"You can't do this to me Marciano, you have your own mistresses, I'm even nice towards them!all I expect is that you do the same. May-maybe not exactly be friends with him but at least let me see them " she says raising her voice slightly but her tone still came out soft yet full of pain.

"I'm sorry Leona, but that's never gonna happen!you are my wife! How do you think I will feel? Seeing you with another man?" I said and I see her look at me, as a tear started sliding down her cheek as she scoffed.

"Its true, I am your wife. That also means you're my husband. My husband, Marciano,not Cynthia's or   any other girl out there, don't come and say to my face about how you feel when you know NOTHING of feelings! How do you think I felt when I saw you making out with your girls huh?hearing them moan your name during our fucking honeymoon! And you even had the audacity to do it when I was there....
So don't bring your excuses of how you will feel cause you don't even have any fucking idea what you're talking about!" She didn't yell, her words came out in a soft angry tone as she stood up and walked to the bedroom.

I bang my fist on the table already loosing my appetite.

"Dammit!" I said clenching my jaw.

When the fuck will I not mess up?