Twenty

Previously on Marciano's mistake▶▶▶▶

I could tell he was blaming himself for not getting here faster.

"Its not your fault Marciano,you saved me and that's all that matters" I said as he looked up at me and my eyes went to his lips before his eyes again.

#########################

His lips inched closer to mine and I kiss him lightly. The kiss is slow,soft and sensual,almost like he wanted to tell me something through this kiss.
It wasn't the type of hungry,lustful kiss,no this one was simple yet deep,like it meant something more.

He smiles into the kiss and I do too as we pull away slowly and softly.

He hugs me tightly as he kisses down my shoulder blade and collar bone.

I feel something wet on my shoulder as his arms tightened around my waist and he stuffed his face in my neck.
I worriedly try to look and fair enough,he's crying.

But why?did he regret the kiss?

"Marciano?hey,what's wrong?was it the kiss?" I asked as my free arm wrapped around his neck since my left one wasn't working right now.

"No.....it's just......I was scared. I got scared,I was going to lose you, seeing that fucking bastard trying to get it on with you,made me lose my sanity, I want to kill him" he says and I hugged him tighter.

"I was scared too Marciano, I really thought you weren't going to come,but you did. And for that,I can't thank you enough" my words were genuine as he looked at me.
I wiped away his tears.

"Thank you.
For saving me. Sure, I got bruises and stuff,but you saved me. You're a hero. You're my hero" he smiled and kisses me again.

"I've never kissed anyone so softly and slowly like that. I liked it" he says as I smiled.

"We do need to get that arm checked out from a doctor when we land in America" I scrunched my brows in confusion.

"America?I thought we were going to Italy?" He shakes his head.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. I'm taking you to America so you can graduate with your best friends,and maybe stay as well for prom night. You deserve to be there for the occasion you planned yourself.
But only if I am your prom date" I can't believe this.

"Of course" I said excitedly hugging him tightly but wince when I moved my bad arm.

"Come on,I'll help you dress up,or else we're not leaving this room" I'm not even gonna ask for the doubled meaning of that word.