Thirty-Two

Marciano's POV

"I missed you, y'know" I said as Leona lay her head on my shoulder blade already passed out.

I kiss her curly locks loving the honey and coconut shampoo scent of her hair.

"Ciano" she mumbled and I give her a side glance before I made her more comfortable by placing her on my lap as she lay her forehead , sleeping soundly on my broad shoulder.

"Boss,where to?" The driver Simo asked me in Italian.

"Take us to the restaraunt" I said as I pulled a blanket over my wife's sleeping form and rested my head against hers occasionally pecking her sweet smelling curly hair

••••••

"Boss,we're here" Simo says and I look out,my arms tightening around Leona's waist.
She stirs a bit before she wakes up against me.

She looks down and up my chest before her eyes land one,I'm already staring at her.

She quickly scurries off my lap and I feel angry.

Why did she do that?
She's my wife,she's suppose to stay on my goddamn lap until I goddamn say she stops.

I glared at the direction she was looking at which was my head guard Simo standing awkwardly outside our door.

The guard opens Leona's car side and she slides out,her curly hair bobbing as she climbed off the high car onto the cemented ground.

We had parked up the VIP parking lot for me only when I come around to have dinner here at the restaraunt.
I have many restaraunts, hotels,resorts,nightclubs, banks, shipping companies and many more small business that I own around here in Italy.

I clenched my jaw and fist when we walked into the restaraunt and almost immediately, all the men from their tables and waiters stared at us- most specifically her.....

I want nothing more than to gauge out their eyeballs right now for even looking at MY WIFE!!!!!!

I also have to make it up to her.
For hitting her.....twice

Fuck! I really need to start getting my shit together. But she needs to keep her distance from me. She will get hurt because I'm a dangerous man. And having her as my weakness can lead to both our downfall.

I dismiss my dark thoughts as I wrapped my arm around her waist and walked us to our private seats.