Thirty One

Leona's POV

I arrived in Italy a day after I'd boarded the jet.

"Thank you for flying with us Mrs Vasilevosky. Come again next time" said the head hostess and I smiled thanking her before I got off the plane.

There were already a total of ten BMW cars waiting,parked up in a straight line.

I looked around. I'm in Italy!

There were people,most probably the paparazzi trying to take pictures the best they could through the gate gaps that weren't covered in black cardboard like material.

The doors of the BMW opens all at once and Marciano emerged from the BMW in the middle.
He wore a black shirt, a few buttons opened on them along with black pants.

Typical.

The guards went over to take my suitcase to the cars as Marciano now stood in front of me.

"How was your flight?" I didn't know until now that I missed his voice.

"It was great. Thanks" he just nodded as he guides me to the cars but before I could get in,he pulls his lips to mine.

I'm shocked. What the hell?

"The paparazzi might become suspicious if we didn't show affection after being apart for a whole week" I realized he was right.

But was it necessary to kiss me on the lips?a peck on the cheek wouldn't be so bad.

Marciano closes my door as he comes around to the other side and slid in the car.
When he closed his car door,so did every other car door close that wasn't mine.

Its like, they were taught to do this.
Until they had it to perfection.

The first car moved and the second followed in pursuit.
Then two more cars until we also started moving.

"We can drop by in the city to eat something. You arrived around lunch and I havent had lunch so we'll go to a restaraunt" I just nodded leaning against my seat.

"Sure. I'm just.....gonna take a nap" I said sleepily as he slid in closer towards me and he rested my head rather on his shoulder blade.

He was saying something but I didn't catch on cause I was super tired.