Twenty-Nine

Marciano's POV

Pissed off is not the word that expressed what I'm feeling right now. I'm down right livid!!!!

This .....boy.

How dare he touch MY WIFE!!

Leona had tears in her eyes and I knew all too well.

He raped her. He raped my wife...

The guy,this must be Jared.

Jared quickly got a spare bed sheet and wrapped around MY wife.
"Marciano?what are you doing in here?" She asked confused as Jared pulled on his pants.

I strode over to them at the end of the room as he stood in front of Leona protectively.

I punched Jared across the face as he fell to the ground.
Leona cried and went to help Jared up but I pushed her away and punched Jared again over and over again.

He raped my wife!

"Marciano!stop!please stop!you're going to kill him!please!stop!" I was so blinded by rage that I didn't realize until Leona was lying on the ground clutching the bedsheets as she held her now bruising cheek.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!you can't just hit her like that!" Jared says as he pushed me off him.
He punched my face and I felt my nose breaking.

"Lee?are you ok?" Jared got off me after he landed three more punches on my face.

He picks up Leona and took her outside and I walked out seeing Leona on the counter as Jared slowly put an ice pack on my wife's cheek.

"I'm scared of him" Leona says as he leaned into Jared's chest and she cried softly.

She's scared.....of me?

"I got you Leona" Jared's annoying voice says.

"Does it look noticeable?can people tell that I got hit?" Leona asked.

"Yeah. Hopefully,the ice will help it ease up the pain" Jared says and I walked to them.

"You can leave" I told Jared but my eyes were on Leona who clutched Jared's bare shoulder turning her face away from me.

"Like hell I'll leave after what you did. You should be ashamed of yourself. You hit a woman, I don't fucking care if you're a man of high status, I'm staying. Your own wife doesn't feel safe around you. That?.... That's just a low move,to hit her. You can't hit a woman no matter what" he picks up MY wife and laid her in bed as Leona slept soundly.

He brought over a pillow and blanket and slept on the couch in the living room.

"Don't you fucking dare go in there" he warned me and I rolled my eyes as I walked into the room where my wife slept soundly.

Jared stood by the door frame as I walked over to Leona's sleeping form, I sat by the bedside and Jared leaves thankfully giving my wife and I some privacy.

I leaned over and kissed her bare shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Leona. I didn't mean to hit you " I mumbled into her smooth skin.

Marciano's MistakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara