Fourteen

Marciano's POV

I sighed in frustration as I saw Leona's tear striken face as she hiccupped softly.

We were an hour into the road to the airport.
There were cars following us and afew ten more going in front.

Just being close to this woman did some things to me. When we touched, I felt the sparks in our touch,when we kissed,I felt I was on cloud nine with just the feel of her plum lips against mine.
She made my stomach do somersaults when I saw her.
She made my heart race with worry and pain when I would see tears in her eyes.

I couldn't just sit here seeing her lie in an awkward angle so I slid closer to her as I swiftly picked her up.
She stirs a bit but falls asleep again when I put her head on my broad tatooed shoulder as she slept soundly.

I was immensely turned on when she breathed down my neck as her full big perfect ass was pressed against my hard member.

God,I've never been turned on by something so.....simple as this.
I gripped the leather seat as I came in my pants when I closed my eyes dreaming of her in my bed- our bed only wearing a lingerie handcuffed to the bed post with my tie as her blindfold.

Fuck!

"Oh god" I mumbled, moving my wife's curly locks to one side as I stuffed my face in her neck breathing heavily.
Her scent was driving me nuts.
I couldn't control my urges to kiss her neck since I'd already done it before this morning.

"Mmhhm . Ciano" I heard Leona moan softly as she clutched the front of my shirt , she nuzzled her face to my neck and I stiffened.

Was she dreaming about me?