Forty-Three

"Oh fuck!" Leona screamed in pleasure as she basically sat over Marciano's face who ate her out like a hungry animal.
"Come for me princessa" he growls and Leona came.

Once she came again, she got on her knees as Marciano sat up, Leona pumped his dick while they make out.
Leona's C cup sized boobs were on full display as she gripped Marciano's cock in between her tits, pushing her tits together, Marciano groans as he thrusts up, fucking his wife's tits as she spat on the tip before sliding her breasts repeatedly up and down Marciano's cock.

"Fuck baby!I'm close" he says as Leona quickened her pace before she felt warm familiar liquid on her neck and broad shoulder and chest. Some even on her tits,

"You're amazing" Marciano says as he tilts his wife's head by the chin and kisses her lips before taking his thumb wiping it off her chest.

Leona grips Marciano's wrist and directed the white liquid to her mouth as she sucked on his thumb.
Marciano and licked off his own cum with his tongue as he kisses his wife giving her the cum that was his own.

"Come here big boy" Leona said leading them back to the readily made bed.

Marciano discovered his new leisure activity last night, when he liked sucking Leona's breast.

When they both laid down, Leona lay over the pillow as Marciano lay on Leona's chest, taking one of her breast, she smiled as he gripped it directing it over his mouth.

He sucks onto it and soon they both fell off to sleep.