Nineteen

Warning!!: sexual harassment contents below,read at your own risk!!!!

Leona's POV

I turned the small silver wheel back as I had finished showering.

I wrapped a towel around my body but it was short as it reached just below my ass.

I laid my silky curly hair down my back as some strands came to the front on my collar bone.

Walking out, I saw Marciano sitting on the seat as one of the hosters, Ben to be specific was cleaning out the bedsheets.

This oaf! How dare he let someone else clean his mess.
The bathroom door shutting makes the both of them look up.

"Marciano?I told you to clean this mess up,not Ben" I said crossing my arms over my chest making my boobs mount up more.
I see Marciano's eyes darken more.

"Ok, Bill,you can leave" Marciano says darkly as his eyes trail down at my light brown skin toned legs and thighs.

Ben seems to snap out of his own trance.

"Sir,my name is Ben" he says but Marciano looks at him with a deadly glare.

"Do I look like I fucking care what your name is?get out!" Ben nods and leaves shutting the door and I frowned.

"Hey,you can't speak like that to someone who just cleaned up your mess. Go and apologize" he scoffs.

"Apologize?me?Marciano Scorpious Vasilevosky" he chuckled as he stands up and walks towards me, I take a step back.

"I'm not apologizing. He was staring at MY wife, you think its right to apologize?no, if anything,you should be apologizing to me,you made me upset and very hard" he whispers the last part in my ear.

"Get out. I need to get dressed" I said my heart racing in my chest. I needed to get away from him.

He kisses my neck softly before he leaves.

I started getting dressed, I had just finished putting on my bra and lingerie when the door opened again,I didn't look up from my suitcase trying to look for the dress.

"Marciano, how many---" my sentence is cut short when none other than Ben stood there with hooded red eyes.

Oh god,he's high. He smelled like weed.

"I've been dying to have a piece of that" just then I realize he's referring to my lingerie covered ass.

I quickly picked up my towel,covering myself.

"G-get out" I said as I took a step back and he walks towards me.

"HELP!!" I screamed as he grabs me around the waist,I tried to kick him off me but my kicks were too weak cause I was really scared now.

"Shut the fuck up!" He says as he forcefully pushed me down the bed and I kneed him hard in the dick as he clutched himself.

I wrapped the towel around myself as I go to open the door, but he grabs me by my hair pushing me roughly on the bed.
The world spins around me as he punched me straight in the face busting my lip instantly as it bleeds.
He goes to put me on the bed again when the door slams open and Marciano looks at me worriedly as I clutched the towel around my body tighter.
My heart is racing.

"You bastard" Marciano sounded deadly as he tackled Ben to the floor punching his face repeatedly until he was unconscious.

He walks over to me and searches my body for anymore bruises apart from the biggest bruise on my cheek and my bleeding lip.

I hugged him tightly as tears slid down my cheeks.
He picks me up as he takes us to the bathroom.

"Fuck,I should have came faster" he says to himself.

I hissed when he wanted to move my left arm.
"What happened love?" He asked me.

"He....I was getting dressed when he came in. I thought it was you so I wanted to tell you to get out , but it wasn't you . He threw me on the bed when I kicked him in the nuts and I think he got mad by that, I was gonna get to the door when he grabbed my hair and punched my face.
I went a bit dizzy and that's when you came in" I said as his hold around my hips tightened.

I could tell he was blaming himself for not getting here faster.

"Its not your fault Marciano,you saved me and that's all that matters" I said as he looked up at me and my eyes went to his lips before his eyes again.