Twenty-Two

I'd decided. I wasn't gonna let Marciano use me like one of his....toys/ girls.

With that thought,I was determined that I wasn't gonna have a repeat of what happened on this plane.

Here we were directed out from the private sectors of the airport that no doubt belonged to Marciano.

He was confused as of my actions were of so when he wanted to hold my hand,I had just brushed him off.
He kinda got the memo when for the third time he attempted at body contact when he tried to place his hand on my thigh, I had put a laptop on my lap plugging in some air pods and watched afew newly released episodes on All American.

We first visited the private medical team at the airport and got my arm checked before it was both working just fine again.

When we passed through the sliding doors we were surrounded by paparazzi bombarding us with questions as I pulled on my shades.

Marciano stopped walking as he waited for me to catch up to him and he held my hand as the guards appeared out of nowhere guiding us to the black cars that were opened for us.

Once we got in,the cars took off ......

•••••••••
I quickly got out the car before it properly stopped as I rub to the front door,opening it I had tears sliding my cheeks as everyone yelled SURPRISE!

All my friends from school were here.
The house was filled with my wedding presents as I rushed to my four best friends pulling them in a group hug.

"I missed you guys" I mumbled as tears slid down my cheeks as I hugged them.

The girls gushed about Marciano but I was simply- uninterested in the topic so I changed it.

"So you and Gracie eh?" I teased Chelsea as she blushed kissing Gracie's forehead who was bright red as she stuck by Chelsea's side.

"Omg I totally shipped them" Vanessa says and we give her a weird look.

"Um...no you didn't. It was Dylan from the basketball team who suggested if two girls were to be paired together it would be Chelsea and Gracie" Kay says and Vanessa made an ohhhh face.

"Anyways, today is about you Lee. Congratulations baby girl. By the way,you have a hickey" Kay pointed out and the girls squealed in excitement at the 'juicy detail'

••••••••

"Wait what?!--- that was it?!" Kay asked bewildered as I nodded.

After the 'welcome back from your honeymoon trip' party, the girls and I decided on a slumber party like we always had done when we were younger.

Marciano had left an hour into the party to god knows where,and honestly I could care less...

Tomorrow, I'm gonna party like a fucking animal.