Seven

◀◀◀◀◀3 weeks later▶▶▶▶▶▶

Leona's POV

I smiled sadly fighting off my tears as they fixed my wedding dress on me.

"You look so beautiful darling" she says and I sadly  faking a smile.

The wedding dress hugged my curves in all the right places, it had a good amount of cleavage and it also had a lower back.

My hair was pinned up in a sexy curly mess with diamond pins in my hair with some strands framing my face.
Today was the day, the day that I get married.

Two weeks ago, Marciano's parents Eduardo and Silvia have been nothing but nice to me, I wish Marciano was nice too but he's always glaring at me like there's something wring with me.

Silvia and Eduardo forced Marciano to take me out and we ended up carpooling to his girlfriend's house, I sat in the back seat as I felt like a third wheel on my own date with my fiance.

What is my life?

They were all so lovey dovey, why didn't he ask her to marry him then?

Even though I didn't like Marciano that much over the passed 3 weeks, seeing him with other girls hurt. It hurt me.

Did it mean I liked him?perhaps so....

That night when we got home,I was ready to hit my bed with a tub full of ice cream and cry myself to sleep but he stopped me before I could open the front door and shoved a small red velvet box and opened it seeing an engagement ring.

"Put it on,along with a smile and let's walk in looking so in love" he says rolling his eyes as he texts away on his phone.

I nodded as I put the ring in my finger and pulled on the game at smile I could plaster as I was on the verge of crying.

This hurt more than seeing him with that Camilla girl in the car on our date...

So here I am, trying to hold myself together the best I could.
My bridesmaids,women I didn't even know looked more like the bride as they smiled waving their flairy dresses around.

I always dreamed that on my wedding day, my four best friends would be my bridesmaids.
Last week,the carnival raised a lot of money,more than enough money for the junior basketball team and even enough to start preparing for graduation and prom night.
We've already booked out the Onyx club after the prom night and we were gonna do the whole place up.
But unfortunately I won't be here for prom or graduation either.
The principal was paid to just hand me my diploma in science and arts earlier than everyone else by my parents so I don't have to go to graduation which makes me wanna cry.
Anyways back to my makeup...

After that was done, I turned to the camera smiling softly as my pictures were getting taken.

After I got fitted into my heels, I was told that I was ready.

Was I though?to give my life away like this!

I don't have a choice anymore.