Chapter 1: Bet

Pov- Kirishima

One day me and Kaminari were playing video games and it was going well. "Hey, Kirishima?" "Yeah, bro?" Kaminari look like he was going to laugh "Maybe you should make a gaming channel!" I looked at him "Why do you look like your going to laugh?" He started to laugh a lot "Because if you said Yeah that's a Great Idea then you'll just give up on it in a month!" I was kinda mad at that comment. "Well bet I won't give up on it AND I'll be famous!" Kaminari saw money in his eyes and said "I bet 100$ you'll give up and not get famous!" I held out my hand to shake on it "Deal Eijiro Kirishima!"

-Le next day

I got up and thought about what kaminari said, "I bet 100$ you'll give up and not get famous!" So I went to my computer and pulled up Minecraft and screen recorded me playing and I got an old microphone I needed for college And made my first video, then I realized, I don't know how to edit a video! Or upload one!

-Calling kaminari

Kam: Yasss, Bish!

Kiri: How do I edit a video and upload it!

Kam: I'm not telling I want to win this bet!

Kiri: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE!

-Kaminari hung up

-Calling Mina (Mina are queen is a YouTuber in this)

Mina: Yes my child!

Kiri: Mama mina I need help!

Mina: ON MY FUCKING WAY!

Kiri: you don't even know what I need help with!

I here my door slam wide open. "THE QUEEN IS HERE!" "MINA YOU LIVE IN LOS ANGLES!" Mina moved to LA last year I've been more lonely. "I was on my way to surprise visit you anyway, I just got here!" I couldn't believe mina was here! "Anyway, what did you need help with?" Mina said as she pulled a smoothy out of nowhere. "I don't know how to edit or upload a youtube video." I said a bit embarrassed "OHHHH you're starting a youtube channel! This was so worth that speeding ticket!" mina said whispering the last part "WHAT!" "what?"

-le next day

"And that's how you do everything! See it only took ... 24 hours to..." "Mina that did not take under 15 minutes!" I said after Mina trailed off "I oop!" I faced palmed at that "Mina that's a dead meme!" She seemed offended at that comment. "I'm sorry, I can see when I'm not wanted!" we stood there for a second. "Am I wanted?" mina said sheepishly. I looked at her "Go visit Kamirari-" "Will do sir!" and she was out of there like the flash. I went to sleep because apparently it took 24 hours edit + upload. Mina didn't like my first recording so she made me redo it.

This is my new story I hope you keep reading it because I'm draining myself!

word 487

(.////.)