Chapter 24: Another Live

-One week later-

It's been one week, we are living together. People are worried that Kiri hasn't uploaded in two weeks, and some are catching on and saying he's never coming back. I can't wait to get out of this wheelchair. I decided to make weekly live streams because everyone wants them! Kiri said he would join off-camera with a voice distorter.

-Live-

(A/N ' means reading one of the comments)

"Ok, sup fuckers. I'm back with the live stream, Also my pain in the ass boyfriend is here off-camera with a voice distorter." Kiri was testing out the voice distorter. "Hey- oh my god I sound weird!" I was slightly laughing "Yeah, what were you expecting?" Kiri was laughing too. "Ok, let's start reading the comments." Kiri nodded " 'Bakugou, do you know were Red Riot is?' " Kiri read out loud "Yeah, He's at his house, I think." Kiri was laughing "I think they meant, do you know why he hasn't been on social media." I rolled my eye's "Yeah, I don't know, ask him yourself." Kiri laughed " 'Bakugo, your boyfriend is a literal pain in the ass-' I'm not a bottom!" Kiri fell off his chair and began laughing. " 'Your boyfriend says otherwise', He's not even speaking he's just laughing!" Kiri got back in his chair "You really are a pain in the ass." Kiri smiled "But you love this pain in the ass!" god damn it that smile kills me "Why are you doing that?" "Doing what?" "Making that dumb ass smile and make me feel things!" he started laughing again "aww, Bakubae!" He graded me and gave me a hug "Ok are there any more questions or some shit?" I looked at the comments most of them said AWWWWwwwwWWWWwwwW or some shit. " 'Why is your boyfriend so shy?' He's not that shy he just doesn't want to tell you guy's his identity, and get bombarded with questions." "Questions, like if you're a bottom?" I rolled my eyes "I'm done with this live."

-Live ended-

"AwwwwwWWWwwWWWWwWww Bakubae! Are you embarrassed!" "No." Kiri got up "Ok if you say so!" 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 367

(.////.)