Chapter 21: 911!

We were watching it when Bakugo got a text from this number we didn't know, He said to answer it for him.

UN: u bitch!

UN: Kiri mine!

Kiri/Baku: First of all, learn some grammar, Seconded, What are you talking about?

UN: I c u cuddling up w/h him!

UN: Bitch!

Kiri/Baku: Wait, are you stalking us!?

UN: I like 2 call it watching from afar

UN: I will kill u!

I show Bakugo the texts, he looks scared "Call the police!" he said panicked, but another text popped up.

UN: Dont worry my Kiri u r safe

I call the police

-calling-

911: 911, what's your emergency?

Kiri: Someone just texted me saying there stalking me and are going to kill my boyfriend!

911: Ok, we'll send a police officer over as soon as possible, did they say anything else?

Kiri: They said they want to kill my boyfriend because they want Me.

911: Ok, can you stay on the line while you wait for the officer?

Kiri: Yeah.

The operator asked a few more questions before we heard a knock on the door, Bakugo went to go get it thinking it was the officer, but it wasn't... I heard a scream and I ran to Bakugo, he was on the floor clutching his stomach. I look at the figure in the doorway "What the hell did you do?" I ran to Bakugo and held him. "Oh, It's you Kiri~!" I could barely see there face, because of the hoodie, he was wearing. "BAKUGO!" He could only let out moans of pain. The hooded figure tried to grab me, but Bakugo pushed me away before they could. "You son of a bitch!" Then he kicked Bakugo "KATSUKI!" The hooded figure tried again and succeeded! He was pulling me out of the house but before he could do anything the officer arrived. "Put your hands up and drop your weapon!" he dropped his weapon "Ok, good now put your hood down!" the guy slowly dropped his hood, "Wait, Katresnan?" 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 346

(.////.)