Chapter 18: Confession

Fuck. what do I say to that!? Oh, it's you! Na bitch! "No one." I said hoping he didn't see through the lie. "Why won't you tell me? Do you not trust me?" Wait, I don't want him to think that! "No, it's just..." He looked on the verge of tears. I don't want to ruin our friendship! What should I do!

-Pov Kirishima-

He looked a bit panicked "No one." he said as he rolled over "Why won't you tell me? Do you not trust me?" Why doesn't he trust me? Are we even friends? Or am I just an annoyance to him. "No, it's just..." I could feel the tears coming but I wasn't crying yet. "Do you even consider me as a friend?!" I say as my tears overflow "Of course you're my friend! It's just I want to keep you as a friend..." I was confused "What do you mean 'keep you as a friend'?" He was now crying "Look Kirishima, It's you, I have a crush on you! I don't want to lose you, please don't hate me!"

-Pov Bakugou-

"Do you even consider me as a friend?!" I was shocked, he was now crying "Of course you're my friend! It's just I want to keep you as a friend..." I said not knowing I said the last part "What do you mean 'keep you as a friend'?" I couldn't stop myself, I was now also crying "Look Kirishima, It's you, I have a crush on you! I don't want to lose you, please don't hate me!" 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong) this one is short because I wanted to have a cliffhanger!

words 287

(.////.)