Chapter 20: Quitting time!

-at the panel-

We both sat down on the couch again. The questions came and the dreaded question came. "Bakugou, who is your crush?" he stared at them "Were you here yesterday?" The fan nodded "My boyfriend." I replied. The fan started cheering, no wonder why Kiri wants to quit. "Bakugou, who is your boyfriend?" I did a dramatic sigh "Well, my boyfriend." there were more questions and an hour later it was done, as we were walking off Kiri said "Goodbye! This was nice!" no one understood except me, They thought he was talking about the Q&A but he was talking about his YouTube career. That was my last panel and I have a meet and greet right now. "Ok now my meet and greet." Kirishima sighed "You can go back to the hotel, I'll be fine alone." Kirishima nodded and went to the hotel. We are leaving tomorrow, thank god, because I don't have anything happening tomorrow.

-After the meet and greet-

God fucking damn it! That was hell! I could see my hotel room, I went in and saw Kirishima already sleeping. I decided to pack my things so we could get out of here as soon as possible.

-next day-

"Katsuki bakugou!" I look up and see Kirishima "You don't have to yell." I say "I tried to shake you and poke you, but nothing worked." he said as got up. We both got ready and finished packing to catch the plane. We got there on time and thank the lord no fans were there to stop us.

-at home-

"I'm so tired!" Kiri basically fell on the floor "Are you going home or are you spending the night?" Kiri was silent for a second "I'll go home, I have to unpack and talk to Kaminari." "Do you need a ride?" he nodded. we drove over to his house and he fell asleep in my car, I had to carry him in and his bags, I got him into his house. "God, you're an idiot but at least you're my idiot."

-a few days later- 

-Pov Kirishima-

It's only been a few days, so no one has really noticed that I have disappeared.  Right now I'm going over to Bakugou's house, were going to watch a movie, he didn't say which one. When I got over there, Bakugou had the princess bride on the screen. "Oh, I love this movie!" (A/N If you haven't seen this movie I'm disappointed... J.k but go watch it) 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 434 

(.////.)