Chapter 11: Back to normal

Pov- Kirishima

Me and Bakugou have been talking and hanging out a lot. He has convinced me to get back to my YouTube channel. So I did a video on the whole thing, The leak, me disappearing for a bit and me passing out.

(The video)

Hey guys, It's been a while I guess. Some of you guys were worried. I'm coming back I just had to take a break, So yes, My face and name have been leaked and that's why I'm showing my face. I don't want people to refer to me as my name Just keep calling me Red riot. In those two weeks, I took a break, I was kinda depressed. I didn't know what to do and I was broken. Then I saw Ground Zero's video and I saw that people were on my side. I messaged Ground Zero to say thank you and that turn into us meeting up for the first time and then someone must have recognized us and that turn into a crowd. I was so overwhelmed that I passed out. Also to the people who were outside of my hospital room window, Why do you ship us? We only met that day! Anyway, thank you all for being patient, and I'm sorry I disappeared for a bit. I will also change my uploading schedule a bit because of personal things! So only two videos per week!

I uploaded the video and got a text from Bakugou,

B: Want to Hang out?

K: hell yeah!

B: k meet me at my house at 5

K: You better give me food!

B: k shitty hair.

I was excited It was 4:30 so I got ready

-At Bakugous-

I knock on the door and waited "Hey shitty hair, get in." I went in "So what did you have in mind?" He smirked, "Well I have a live-streamed planed, and your going to be in it." I was surprised "Well then what are we doing on the live-stream?" Now he was smiling "Truth or drink." I instantly got nervous "ok when is it happening?" he looked at his watch "In a minute."

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 375

(.////.)