Chapter 15: A Fan

"Oh yeah! Night bakugou!" he lay down and fell asleep almost instantly. He looks cute when he sleeps. Damn it gay thoughts!

-5 minutes later-

I was playing on my phone when a kid in front of us said "Are you Ground zero and Red riot?" I let out a sigh "Yeah, Red is asleep." The kid looked excited! "Red riot is my favorite YouTuber!" "Same." I said the kid was laughing "Do you know when he'll wake up?" jabbed Kirishima in the side "Right now!" Kirishima looked confused "What's happening?" I pointed to the kid "There a big fan of yours." Kirishima's eyes lit up "Really?!" The kid nodded "Yeah you're amazing! Can I have a picture of you!?" Kirishima nodded and posed "Wow you're amazing!" Kirishima and the kid talked for a while until I heard what I can assume is a mother "RILEY GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE SEAT AND STOP BOTHERING THEM!" Kirishima seemed like he was annoyed at the mother so he said "Riley is not bothering me, and that's certainly not how you talk to your child!" I started recording in case something happened "Are you telling me how to raise my child?" "No ma'am, I'm just saying yelling at your child is rude and telling them that there bothering me when there not is setting them up for some problems in the future." the mom looked angry like she was going to kill someone "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Kirishima is really pissed now "I do know because I went through the same thing and it took years to reverse!" the mom Took out some headphones and said, "I'm not listening to you anymore you bitch!" Kirishima looked at the kid "You're not bothering me. I'm sorry you saw me like that." He gave his cute ass smile- I mean big ass smile to the kid and they smiled and said "My mom might yell at me again if I don't sit down so nice to met you!" Kirishima said goodbye and turned to me "Did you get any of that on film!" he said as they turned around "Yeah, I started filming to make sure that nothing physical happened." Kirishima sighed "Good, can you send it to me?" I nodded and sent it to him. He went to go sleep but I stopped him. "We're almost there." He sat back up and tried not to fall asleep. 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 422

(.////.)