Chapter 5: Oh shit!

-10 minutes later

It's 12:30 and it takes 5 minutes to get there so I got 25 min, I got enough time to watch some of his videos. I watched this one where he was playing Minecraft and fell in lava and broke his mouse. All I could think about was how manly and handsome he was. I looked over and it was 12:53, I can get going. I get out of the house I was about to use the car but It was a lovely day so I walked. I put on a hat to hide my prominent hair, even after doing that I caught a few glances, I could tell they recognized me but couldn't tell If they thought correctly. I got to the cafe without being stopped. I checked and it was 12:59 I walked faster then I thought. I saw Ground zer- I Should probably call him bakugou I saw bakugou at one of the tables so I sat with him "hey, I'm Red Riot, But you can call me Kirishima." I said and held my hand out. I hear him mutter something "What did you say I couldn't hear?" He broke eye contact and said, "Nothing, why did you want to meet up?" I kinda wished he didn't ask "I don't know if I want to do YouTube anymore." I said as I let my head fall on the table. "Well, I fucking hope you will continue." I lift my head up "You seem softer in real life then on your videos." at least so far "Hu?" "You're always like "DIE DIE DIE!" " He looked sorta embarrassed " WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M ALWAYS LIKE THIS YOU RED HEAD LOSER!" there he is I thought. Suddenly I felt a crowd around me because there was.

Red Riot where have you been?

Kirishima what are you doing with Bakugou?

Red are you and Bakugou dating?

Riot are you going back to youtube?

Kirishima are you, friends, with Ground Zero?

People kept asking and asking. I blocked everyone out and put my head down. Suddenly I heard Someone shout and everyone went quiet. But I think I passed out with all the attention.

Pov- Bakugou

It was 12:59, he should be here already. "hey, I'm Red Riot, But you can call me Kirishima." I saw this redhead put his hand out and sit And I accidentally muttered "Oh no he's hot!" I MUTTERED LIKE AN IDIOT! "What did you say I couldn't hear?" I broke Eye contact and felt my face heat up "Nothing, why did you want to meet up?" his big ass smile broke and he said "I don't know if I want to do YouTube anymore." and his head fell onto the table. "Well, I fucking hope you will continue." Then I realize I said that out loud. My face felt hot. "You seem softer in real life then on your videos." I stared at him for a second "Hu?" I'm not soft! "You're always like "DIE DIE DIE!" " I couldn't let this hot guy think I'm soft " WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M ALWAYS LIKE THIS YOU RED HEAD LOSER!" Then I see some people start to crowd around. I'm used to this I block them out until I realize this is not for me it's for Red Riot, all I heard were stupid questions. "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S UNCOMFORTABLE!" Everyone went silent until I heard a thud and I saw that Kirishma had passed out. I went to check if he was okay. His heart rate was faster than it should have been "Well don't just stand there call an ambulance!" An ambulance came and I got on with him a news reporter tried to get in but I stopped them. 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 653

(.////.)