Chapter 9: Want to talk about it

"Family issues?" I turned around to see bakugou "No dip sherlock!" I was kinda mad and didn't want to talk about it. "Whoo man, want to talk about it?" His voice was calm, It was almost hypnotizing "Yeah I guess so." he walked over and sat down. "What was with that phone conversion?" I took a deep breath "That's the first time I talked to my mom in 7 years. They kicked me out when I was 16 years old." I could see the pity in his eye's "why did they kick you out?" I Remembered what they said to me as the kicked me out "Well in their words "Get out of our house you disgusting fag! You're a disappointment!" so I assume it was because I was gay." I felt the tears coming but I tried to hold them back because It's not manly to cry. (A/N It is manly to cry!) "Why would you call her then? If she did that to you?" I felt a tear roll down my cheek "I'm telling myself that I was calling her to tell her I'm fine, but I really just called her because I miss her!" At this point, I was full-on crying. I felt cold like no one was there. Until I felt bakugous warm arms wrap around me so I hugged back. "I'm going to call your friend, you seem close to him." Bakugou said I nodded and He went to get his phone I was still crying.

Pov- bakugou

I was walking into the living room when I heard Kirishima "...It's me eijiro, your son...Mom...I just called to say I'm fine...I have been all over the news!... Mom... Mom, It's not my fault I'm like this!" at this point, his mom was so loud I could hear "No Eijro! This is your fault! Our family is broken because of you!" "What can I do to fix it!" "Die!" I went wide-eyed at that response "You didn't mean that!" "You're already dead to me." I heard her hang up. I was really mad but I had to stay calm for Kirishima "Family issues?" he turned around and said "No dip Sherlock!" he looks mad "Whoo man, want to talk about it?" I kept my voice calm "Yeah I guess so." I walked over and sat down. "What was with that phone conversion?" he took a deep breath "That's the first time I talked to my mom in 7 years. They kicked me out when I was 16years old."I felt bad for him "why did they kick you out?" he sat for a moment like he was remembering something. "Well in their words "Get out of our house you disgusting fag! You're a disappointment!" so I assume it was because I was gay." I wanted to punch his parents, why would they say that to someone so young. "Why would you call her then? If she did that to you?" he had a tear rolling down his cheek "I'm telling myself that I was calling her to tell her I'm fine, but I really just called her because I miss her!" At this point, he was full-on crying. I don't really know how to comfort people so I just hugged him and he hugged back. "I'm going to call your friend, you seem close to him." I said he nodded and I went to get my phone he was still crying. 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 592

(.////.)