Chapter 4: Uh oh!

"Ok I'll do the editing while you sit in the corner," I Said to kaminari. He looked disappointed but did so. I did the editing and uploaded it and went to bed because I was sleepy. I woke up to my phone going off and kaminari shaking me awake "What do you want?" He looked worried, I was thinking that this was because I said I was gay. "Kam, you know I can take the homophobia." I was about to fall back asleep when he said " Your face has been leaked! Puls your name!" I shot up! "Show me!" he handed me video, I was us at the Helloween store looking at masks and me saying I don't like any of them, and kaminari saying Kirishima! You need one for the video! And then us walking out of the store and getting into my car. "Kaminari, they also leaked my car!" he looked at the video again "What the Fuck is wrong with them!" He said as he realized that they leaked my car. "I'm putting my car in the garage," I said as I walked out.

-week later

"Kirishima you have to upload!" Kam yelled at me as I was lying on my bed. "Look, I've been leaked what's the point! I can't even go outside now!" I argued. "So that's it, you quit!" He said pissed off "I mean yeah." He sighed "Have you looked at the videos?" There were a bunch of videos talking about the leak, "Not really!" he took a deeper sigh "look at some of them, especially Ground zeros." I perk up "Ground zero?" I pick up my phone and watch Ground zeros video.

Sup, fuckers so I didn't want to address this because I didn't want to bring more attention to it, but basically red riot has been leaked, he hasn't uploaded in a week, he uploads three times a week. I think all of yall sent him into a sort of depression, He hasn't even been on Instagram. Or that YouTuber group chat, he's the most active one in the group chat! And for the record, I haven't seen or read anything about it that leak because that's disrespectful! Red riot I hope you watch this I'm on your side!

It didn't even have an end card, I went to the comments and read them

I feel sorry for him #ComebackRedRiot

I want Red Riot to come back #ComebackRedRiot

So on and so forth. I made me so happy so I went to D.M Ground zero

R.R: Hey, Ground zero, I Just wanted to say Thanks!

Ground_zero: No fucking problem!

R.R: Um do want to meet up or something?

Ground_zero: Sure, I live in *insert city here*

R.R: I do too!

Ground_zero: do you know where *Insert cafe name*

R.R: Yeah I live near it.

Ground_zero: Cool meet you there that 1:00 you can bring your friend

R.R: See ya!

"KAMINARI!!!" He ran up the stairs I saw him slip. "IS EVERYTHING OK!" I chuckled "yeah! I'm just going to meet up with G.Z at *Insert cafe name* and you can come too!" he thought for a bit "Na you can go, Drive my car instead though." I went to go get ready.

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 559

(.////.)