Chapter 16: Vidcon!!!

-getting off the plane-

"Hey, shitty hair." He snapped out of his daydream "You good?" he nodded, we got off and got in a taxi. We drove in silence but It wasn't awkward, It was just silence. Until the driver asked, "So...are you two dating?" Kirishima looked up "No, why?" the driver looked kinda embarrassed "Well I recognized you from youtube and everyone says that you are dating so I wanted to check." We went back to silence but, this time it was awkward.

-Pov Kirishima-

We got to the hotel and checked into our room. We got in and claimed beds, bakugou basically fell asleep as soon as he hit the bed. I was asleep for most of the day, so I just sat on my bed and played on my phone. I looked at bakugou and to my surprise, he looked really calm! And to be honest really cute. I decided to take a picture... don't judge me! Anyway I accidentally had flash on and I thought he woke up but he just turned over. I set the picture as my background... I SAID NOT TO JUDGE ME!!! Ok, anyway I sat on my bed until around 11:30 pm then I went to bed.

-Pov Bakugou-

I saw a flash and saw Kirishima taking a picture of me, in my sleep? I was tempted to get up and ask him why he took a picture, but I just turned over and went back to sleep.

-Pov Kirishima-

I was shaken awake by bakugou. "Get up, I have an early meet and greet." I intended to just roll over but I accidentally rolled off my bed. Bakugou just laughed his ass off and then helped me up. We got ready and used oovoo javer (A/N please don't let me be the only one who knows this reference!) We got ready and got an uber to where vidcon was held. We even had security, bakugou started vlogging again. While he was doing that, I was kinda just staring at Bakugou, "Shitty hair!" "Hu?" I snapped out of it "I've been saying your name for around a minute!" I could tell I was blushing a bit "Sorry, I was thinking about my family." Bakugou looked at me with pity, but he was still vlogging so all he could say was "Ok, whatever." we got to the place where the meet and greet are held. We looked at the line of people, It was huge! The crowd spotted us and cheered. We got to the front, Bakugou stood in the center and I sat at the table off to the side. A security guard had to sit next to me so no one would try to do anything. I watched as people hugged and took pictures with Bakugou, I was kinda jealous of them... not kinda, I was jealous. I had to look away, I went on my phone and the security guard said: "Is that Bakugou as your background?" I blushed "N-no it's not h-him!" the security guard nodded and looked back at the crowd. Bakugou had a 15-minute break because a fan tried to cut some of his hair, He walked over to the table "God this is so boring and horrible!" He said loud enough so I only heard it "If you hate it so much why did you agree?" he looked a bit sad but mostly annoyed "Nevermind." We talked for a bit and even got him to laugh a bit. I heard to crowd gasp, We both look over "Why did you shit heads gasp?" Bakugou asked the crowd One girl said "Red Riot made you laugh!" Bakugou looked annoyed "I can laugh, I just don't do it that much." we went back to talking until the 15-minute break was over. He went back to the meet and greet. The security guard and I had a small conversation, It turned out he wanted to be an artist but thought he wasn't good enough. I basically made him quit his job right then and there... Now I know I'm good at pep talks! I was about an hour later and the meet and greet was done. "Finally!" Bakugou said as he walked over to me "What are we doing now?" I said, "I have a Q & A panel and they said I could have a guest with me on the stage." I smiled "I'm assuming the guest is me!" he smirked "No, it's the rock- Of course it you!" We laugh a lot. 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 773

(.////.)