Chapter 17: Crush?

We started walking to the panel, when we got there we were sat on a couch on a stage. They gave me and bakugou one microphone. "Hey, can we get another microphone?" bakugou asked the guy who gave it to us "We only have a certain amount." The guy replied, the Q & A started and the questions were normal until one. "My question is for bakugou, Do you have a crush on anyone?" the fan asked. Bakugou was blushing "No." he said the fan brought the microphone back "Bullshit, your face says different." Bakugou looked at the fan "Ok next question, by the way, I will band questions like that!" the next few questions were asking bakugou who his crush was, he dogged them each time. "This question is for Red riot, how did you get Bakugou to let you become his friend?" "What, like is hard?" The crowd laughs, The questions kept going but I was hung up on that question how did you get Bakugou to let you become his friend? Why did Bakugou become friends with me? He didn't have many friends, so why me? The Q & A went on for a while longer and then it was done.  We went back to the hotel. "Man, I'm tired." Bakugou said as he dropped onto his bed, "Hey bakugou." I said, "Yeah, Kirishima" I sat on my bed "Who is your crush?"

-Bakugou-

"My question is for bakugou, Do you have a crush on anyone?" I felt the blush "No." that was a lie, Obviously, I had a thing for Kiri. "Bullshit, your face says different." the fan said, I stared at them for a bit "Ok next question, by the way, I will ban questions like that!" Good thing I dodged that, I don't want the whole world knowing I like Kiri. But of course, the next few questions were asking who it was, I just shook them off.

-at the hotel-

"Man, I tired." I said as I flopped on my bed "Hey bakugou." he said, "Yeah, Kirishima?" he sat on his bed "Who is your crush?"

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 370

(.////.)