Chapter 12: Live stream

-live stream-

"Let's wait for some fucking people to join." we sat for a second "Ok shit heads, Me and red are going to play truth or drink so ask some questions." Immediately some questions popped up. "For red, what is the personal reasons you won't upload three times a week?" I read from the chat I picked the shot up and said "There personal for a reason." I took a shot, it burned but I didn't show it. "Bakugou, Is it true you and red only met last week?" We rolled our eyes at the same time. "YES FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!" We got through some more and I was a bit tipsy. "Red, do you have a crush?" Bakugou read out loud, I stopped reading them and bakugou started doing it for me. "Hell yeah." I said loudly "Another one for red, who is your crush?" I took a shot again. "You'll never know!" Bakugou looked a little sad. "Ok you fuck's I'm going to stop this live stream." "AwWWWwWWw Baku why?!" he looked a little embarrassed at the nickname. He ended the live stream.

Pov- Bakugou

"AwWWWwWWw Baku why?!" He said in a super cute voice. I could tell I was blushing a lot so I ended the stream right then and there. I saw Kiri take the whole bottle and basically chug it! "Kiri!" I yelled "What?" I was surprised "Why the hell did you do that?" He put the bottle down "I want to drown the pain!" He was super drunk and I was surprised again by this answer. "Why are you in pain? Is this with your family?" He shook his head and saying nothing grabbed my collar and kissed me! Of course, I wanted to kiss him but I pulled away because I knew he was drunk as fuck. "It's because you'll never like me back! And I don't deserve anyone. I'm a disgusting fag!" I couldn't believe this was Kiri saying this, he was usually the happy go lucky and not the depressed one. At that moment Kiri picked me up and pinned me against the wall. "You know how sexy you are?" I was blushing a lot "Look, Kiri, Your super drunk, you shouldn't do anything you'll regret." He looked sad "Fine, I'll just sleep-" He put me down and fell on to the couch. I ran to my room and closed the door. "Fuck!" I said out loud. How am I going to sleep after that? Should I tell Kiri about it tomorrow? Should I tell him I like him? I should sleep. I sat in my bed and went to sleep.

-Tomorrow-

I woke up and saw Kiri still asleep. Well, what the hell am I supposed to do? Wake him up? I'll just make breakfast while he sleeps. I don't know what he likes? I'll make bacon. I heard a loud thump so I look over and see Kirishima slumped over the kitchens island. "What happened last night?" I think back to last night. "You know how sexy you are?" I shake the memory from my mind "We ended the live stream and you fell asleep." I said trying not to show how flustered I am. "I feel like we did something before I fell asleep." I finished the bacon so I put it in front of him "You just fell asleep, nothing else." He nodded and ate the bacon. We hung out for a bit, then he went home."You know how sexy you are?" He likes me back?

-10 minutes later-

I was watching T.V to distract myself. Then I heard my phone go off so I picked it up. Someone tweeted a screenshot of me blushing and Kiri leaning on me the caption said "My evidence that Kiribaku is a thing." Why does everyone think we're a thing!

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 660

(.////.)