Chapter 23: Live

-At Bakugo's house-

-Bakugou's pov-

"Good thing your bedroom Is downstairs!" he said in his cheerful ass voice. "I'm going to make a video." He snapped around "I'll help." "I thought you quit?" he smiled "I meant being the cameraman." I nodded and went to my room I decided to record five nights at Freddy's, Kiri said I shouldn't but I did it anyway.

-In the middle of recording-

"Where is the duck bastard?!" *Ring Ring* "Baku, It's time to change your bandages." I roll my eyes "Can't I do it after?" Kiri gave me the death glare "Ok, ok!" I paused the game. Kiri gave me a pill And changed my bandages. When he was done I went back to recording. I finished recording and Kiri asked, "Can you edit out my voice?" I nodded I edited the video and went to bed.

-A few days later-

"Hey, Kiri!" I yell to the other side of the house (Kiri hasn't moved in he's just over a lot.) "Yeah, babe?" He yelled, "I'm doing a Livestream!" he came to the door "Do you need help with the camera?" I said no but he helped anyway

-Live-

"I said I didn't need help." Kiri mouthed "too bad." I sighed "Ok, sup fuckers, a bunch of you wanted me to do a live so here we are!" Kiri snickered "Also my wonderful, a pain in the ass, Boyfriend Is filming for me!" I decided to read some of the comments "Whos your boyfriend? Want to do a face reveal?" Kiri shook his head "I want to tell you but, he's shy. He's a literal pain in the ass- I'm not a bottom." Kiri was breaking down in laughter. "I'm not!" Kiri was laughing harder. "Is your boyfriend Red Riot?" I look over to Kiri "Are you Red Riot?" Kiri shook his head "he said no." I look at more of the comments "Are you injured? Yeah, no shit sherlock!" I said As I showed off the wheelchair. "How did you get Injured? I'll let you guess until someone get's it right." A lot of the guesses were broken leg or something with leg "Guys, It's not my leg." I said a little disappointed. I was scanning the comments and say someone say 'Were you stabbed or Something?' "Ding, someone got it, I'll pin it so you can see." I pin it and the comments stop for a sec before everyone stared frecking out "I'm fine now, I have a boyfriend to take care of me." Kiri decided to go get something "He doesn't want me to tell you guy's this, but that story were there was a Stalker and he stabbed someone, That was me." Suddenly I hear "BAKUGO!" I scared the crap out of me "Yeah? I'm still on the live stream." I say scared "I Fucking told you not to tell them!" He looked pissed. "Sorry, but I didn't want them to be mad at me." He still looked pissed "Whatever, go ahead and tell them who I am while you're at it." I stopped the live "Kiri, I'm sorry." He turned around "Kiri..." I heard sniffing and he turned back around "I'm sorry, It's just... I didn't want your fan's to start questioning. Do you think they'll recognize my voice?" He said while trying to whip some tears away "I'm sorry too, And I don't think so, because you sound different when you yell." He sighed and walked over to me. "Also, Kiri?" He hummed in response "Do you want to move in? I know It's only been like a week since we started dating but, You're already here almost every day." He thought for a second "Yeah, why not." 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 633

(.////.)