Chapter 2: Bakugo

-le next day

"KIRI GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUT OF BED!" I heard Kam and Mina say at once. "What do you want?" I say still getting up. "Yfejwqiofe wbduiqoewj" Kam and mina kept talking over each other and the only thing I heard was Viral. "Slow down, what about viral?" Mina and Kam took deep breaths and mina said "Kiri you went viral!" I shot out of bed and went to check my computer. I had 6 million views! Just for a crappy Minecraft video. And I checked my subscribers and I had 4 million! "How many years have I been asleep?" I said "Only two days!" I looked a Kam "you realize that two days is a lot for someone to sleep! Anyway, I need to make another video!" "Can I join!" Kam asked I was thinking if he could join. I said he could and he jumped up and down like a weirdo!

-two months later

"Kam it's been two months! I'm famous and still going!" Kam looked at the wall in defeat "Fine, here's your 100$" It's been two months and I have 50 million subs now! My channel has been rapidly growing! I'm almost as famous as ground zero! J.k he has twice as many subscribers as me! Anyway, I'm making a Q and A video and Told my subscribers to put questions in the comments or send them on social media. So I go on my social media to pick some question that wasn't "face reveal or what's your name?" I was looking until I saw one from...

Pov- Bakugou

I don't have any special story about becoming a YouTuber, I was Just fucking bord and so I did some youtube videos. Then I caught up in the drama and became the best fucking YouTuber (Like I wasn't already) Recently there has been this very fast-growing channel called Red Riot. I really like his videos I think he's the best YouTuber here (except me) so when I heard he was doing a Q & A Of course I had to send a question! So I sent "Do a fucking face rival and why are you called red riot?" I know he won't do a face reveal so I put a second one. I have a girlfriend, her name is Ochoco or pink cheeks, but recently I have been thinking she's just dating me because I'm famous. To be honest, I was just dating her because I didn't like people saying I'm gay, I am but I didn't like every Q&A vid I Just got are you gay? So I started dating her. "Bakugou I'm home!" I looked at her and said, "We're breaking up." She looked upset "Wait no I need your mo- I love you!" I looked at her again "First of all, I'm gay second, You just want my fucking money!" she looked alarmed and Just walked out "I also knew you were cheating on me!" She ran off because of how embarrassed she was. I decided to make a video about it.

Sup, fuckers! Today I'm not making a gaming video if you follow my Instagram you may be aware that I have a girlfriend, well had. The reason I say had is that we broke up! Also, there have been rumors that I and my ex were gay, and Just dating to keep my fucking image, well my ex was not gay! But, I am. So is this my coming out video? Also, my ex was only dating me for the fame and money and She was cheating on me. So uraraka if you're watching this I hope you're having a good life with shitty Deku!

Ok time to fucking edit! 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong) 

words 638 

(.////.)