Chapter 6: Hospital

-At the hospital

I sat in the waiting room until this nurse came up to me "Are you here for Kirishima?" I stod up "Yeah Is he awake?" The nurse frowned a bit "No, but he will soon. Also what is your relationship with him so I can sign you in." I had to think this for a bit, were not strangers but not friends quite yet "Were acquaintances." She nodded and wrote something down, "Follow me to his room." We started going to his room. We got to his room and I was about to go in when the nurse said "Are you sure your gay?" I got really confused and then the nurse pinned me to the wall "Because I'm in love with you! I've seen all your videos! I've been stalking you! I can change my gender if it means being with you!" Luckily some security was near by and they took her away. She's not a real nurse and her name is Toga, she lives in the psych ward but somehow escaped when she heard that I was coming. Finally, I get to see Kirishima now. I went into his room and low and behold he was still unconscious! I sat by the window to wait for him to wake up. I look outside the window and saw the weirdest fucking thing. There where some fangirls with signs that said "Bakugou + Kirishima" I took a pic of it and posted it on Instagram with the caption "yall are weird." I decided why not make use of my time and look at the news. All I could see was about Red riots fainting. I saw this article saying "Proof red and ground are dating!"

Proof Red and Ground zero are dating!

Hello, welcome back to Duzzfaed and this article is talking about the theory that Red riot and Ground zero are dating

They came out at the same time

In Red Riot's, Q&A (face revel), someone had asked: "what's your opinion on the Lqbtq+" to everyone's surprise his answer was "Being a Gay man I love them especially the men!" and then in Ground zeros video, coming out video? he confessed to being gay.

Ground Zeros favorite YouTuber Is Red Riot

In one of Ground Zeros videos, he was talking about good YouTubers and he mentioned Red Riot being his favorite YouTuber beside himself. Which coming from Ground Zero that's a huge compliment!

And that's why I think they're dating so fangirls your ship is sailing!

"What the actual fuck?" I said out loud after I was done reading "what?" I heard a faint voice say I look over a Kirishima. He looks like he was waking up I went to get a nurse (a real one this time) she did a check-up on him and said: "He looks fine, He can check out of the hospital when he can stand." I look over at him and he's looking out the window at the girls "Why do there signs say that?" he said as he looks over at me. I showed him the article. "Huh? Wait, I'm your favorite YouTuber?" I rolled my eyes "That's what you're concerned about." suddenly his phone rang

"Hello?... Yeah....WHERE AM SUPP-... KAM... I didn't!... Fine."

He hung up "Hey bakugou." He looked serious "Yeah?" "Apparently there is a crowd at my house so can I stay at your house?" I was feeling my face get hot. "Yeah, but my house isn't big." He gave his big ass smile. "Anyway, can you stand yet?" he went to stand up but grabbed his head. "I'll assume that's a no." I went to the nurse to ask for a wheelchair. She said, "Yeah, you can bring it back when his head feels better." I nodded and got one of the wheelchairs and brought it back to Kirishima. "Get in." I said as I nodded to the wheelchair "Ok, how are we going to get out of here?" I realized I hadn't thought of that I got my phone and made a call.

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 666

(.////.)