Chapter 7: Unexpected person

Bakugou: Hey, shitty nerd.

Deku: kacchan?

Bakugou: Yeah, I need your help.

Deku: Wait! We haven't talked in years and you call me out of nowhere asking for help why should I help!

Bakugou: You fucked my girlfriend, If you help me with this were even.

Deku: ... what do you need help with?

Bakugou: Have you seen the news?

Deku: Yeah, you and red riot were surrounded and red riot passed out.

Bakugou: I'm at the hospital with him and we need to get home.

Deku: I'll be there in 5 minutes.

-Hangs up

"Were you talking to that dude named Deku?" I sighed "His real name is Midoriya, But yeah." He looked surprised "You mean Izuku Midoriya! The famous actor!" I forget how famous Deku is "Yeah that Midoriya, Anyway shitty Deku is picking us up." "how do you know each other?" I sighed again "Childhood friend and we're leaving it at that." He nodded and took his phone and started playing on it. I don't want him to know bad of a person I was in middle school and high school. I just hope Deku won't mention anything about it. Wait do I have a crush on this guy I met today? I hear a notification go off and I see Deku is outside. "Hey, Deku is outside!" He still wasn't in the chair "What the hell shitty hair? We had all that time!" he looked sheepish "Sorry, my head hurts every time I move." I got fed up so I picked him up and put him in the chair "Thanks, man!" I pushed him out of the hospital and put him in the car. I got in the back seat with him because I didn't want to talk to that damn Deku but he tried to talk to me anyway "I see there is a lot of conspiracy about you dating." I rolled my eyes "Were not dating."

Pov- Kirishima

Midoriya started a conversation "I see there is a lot of conspiracy about you dating." bakugou rolled his eyes "We're not dating." I let a sigh out "We only met today." we drove in more silences. I lied my head on Bakugou's shoulder. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up on Bakugou's couch. I sat up and I could walk a little, I sat back down and thought about Bakugou, He's nicer in real life, he's also hotter in real life- wait do I have a crush on him? Of course not, I can just say when a guy has nice eyes and rock hard abs- I have a crush. I don't want what happened in high school to happen again. Even though he's gay I'll Just hide these feelings.

~flash back~ 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 474

(.////.)