Chapter 22: HIM again

nonononononononononononono It CAN'T be HIM! The one who beat me up in high school for being gay! Wait I don't have time for this WE NEED AN AMBULANCE! "He stabbed Bakugo! We need an ambulance!" I said as he put HIM In the car. "We already have one coming." I sighed in relief, then I went back to Bakugo to help him. "Bakugo, can you hear me?" he slightly nodded. We sat there for a few minutes until the ambulance, I got in the ambulance with him.

-At the hospital-

I made a few calls asking them to not put this on the news, but if they did not use our names/ reveal our identities. When I was done they were almost done with the surgery. I sat there until a nurse came out. (A/N while I was writing that I just imagined a nurse saying I'M GAY BITCH! And walking away) "Bakugo hasn't woken up but you can see him-" the nurse barely finished her sentence before I was in Bakugo's room. It was hard to see him like that, It broke my heart. I sat in the chair next to the Bakugo, I reached for his hand and held it, the nurse said they didn't know when he'll wake up.

-A few hours later-

-Pov Bakugo-

I woke up in a bright room with Kiri holding my hand, He was asleep. It was cute, I took a picture for my phone, after taking a picture I shook him awake. "Bakugo?" I heard him say groggily "Yeah, what happened?" he pulled up some texts and showed me, I read them and remembered. "Oh yeah... was he caught?" Kiri shifted a bit "Yeah, and I learned his Identity." I couldn't understand why Kiri was so visibly upset by this. "Who is he? Is it someone we know?" he shifted again "Well I know him." I was a little confused "It was Katresnan..."  he said shivering"What?" I was even more confused.

-Pov Katresnan-

Hello everyone, my name is Katresnan. You know me from Kiri's back story in this, In high school I really hated myself for being gay so when I found out my best friend/ my crush was also gay, I had so much internalized homophobia that I was homophobic to others. I actually loved Kiri a lot, and the more years past I became a yandere. I started stalking him about three months ago. I hate that Bakugo's guts! I HATE HIM! HE SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!! I need Kiri! That Bakugo doesn't know Kiri! HE DONESN'T LOVE HIM AS I LOVE HIM!

-Pov Kirishima-

-A few days later-

"Bakugo, I don't feel safe." I felt violated because of HIM he had been stalking me... "Don't worry Kiri, I will protect you." Bakugo said as he sat up in his hospital bed "You can protect me when you heal." I was still on edge. I feel like I'm being watched, I don't think I'll be the same after this. "Hey, Kiri?" I hum in response "How will I explain my injury?" I thought for a second "You can just say 'None of your damn business' or something. You can figure out an excuse." He nodded. We sat and talked for a while. "Bakugo, you haven't told me what happened after we ended the live stream." he started blushing "You chugged a whole bottle of vodka, Kissed me, and pinned me against the wall saying how sexy I was." "I did what-!!!" The nurse came in "Ok Mr. Bakugo, you can go home but you need to make sure to change your bandage every day, take these, and don't swim. Oh, and you'll need a wheelchair for a while." the nurse left the wheelchair "Ok, I Did What!?" Bakugo was snickering "Which part?" "When I pined you against the wall!" "You said 'do you know how sexy you are?' and I told you to put me down because you were drunk." I was a blushing mess "Let's go home." I said still blushing, he grabbed me and pulled me close "You're cute when you blush." we kissed. 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 708

(.////.)