Chapter 10: HIM

-calling-

Kam- Who dis?

B- I'm bakugou, get over here Kirishima is crying and I don't know much about his family so I thought you could help.

Kam- OH SHIT I'M COMING.

B-Good.

-hangs up-

It was only a few minutes before someone threw the door open and yelled "KIRI!!" I got up and saw him run in and sit next to Kirishima and he said "I know when you think about your family you think of HIM. I could see Kirishima flinch at HIM whoever "HIM" is. I left for them to talk alone... ok, I eased dropped but how could I not, I want to know more about HIM. I sound like a high school lovesick girl.

"Kiri, why were you thinking of him. I thought you were over him that was 7 years ago!" So this him was a crush or a boyfriend. "I am! It's just I have a new crush... and I don't want the same thing to happen." What the fuck happened? And he has a crush! "I sware, This one is homophobic too!" I'm confused as hell. "No no no, The opposite!" so his new crush is gay "Then how in the hell would the same thing happen? He wouldn't beat you up if he was gay too!" Wait this Him beat Kiri up becuse Kiri was gay? "I mean the part where he left me as a friend and called me disgusting." I want to beat this dickhead. "I don't know why you think anyone would do that especially if there a friend." Who's his crush! "I don't know if he would like me especially if I confess, I guess he's not really a people person." WHOM THE FUCK IS THIS PERSON! "Wait, let me guess!" "Sure, guess." the friend of Kirishima started bouncing, also Kirishima wasn't crying as much just sniffling "Is it Bakugou?" I blushed hard "..." Gotdamnit Kirishima say something! "How did you guess on the first try?" Wait- Kirishima likes me back? Kirishima likes someone like me? An asshole? No, I miss heard. He'll probably say j.k after that. "Well, I bet bakugou likes you back!" ... I- I miss heard again. I'm going to go to my room.

-Next day

*loud knocking* "Get up bakugou!" I was up, I stayed up all night. I don't know if I heard them correctly or If my mind was playing with me I got out of bed and see Kirishima in the kitchen "Hey bakugou! Wow, did you not sleep or something?" I felt under my eyes to see if I had undereye bags "No I slept fine dumbass!" He smiled "I'm okay enough to go home so I can leave soon." I was disappointed but I didn't want him to think I was soft "Yeah ok, can you bring the fucking wheelchair to the hospital?" He was still smiling, I sware he is the fucking sun! "Yeah, I can take it home and make Kam take it." He went to call the Kam guy I assume the one that came over last night. I was drinking coffee and Kirishima came back in to say "I'm leaving and thank you for everything!" He smiled again I felt a little blush creep on to my cheeks Y-yeah whatever."

-one week later 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 568

(.////.)