chapter 25:(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ The end ♥

"AwwwwwWWWwwWWWWwWww Bakubae! Are you embarrassed!" "No." Kiri got up "Ok if you say so!"

-a couple of months later-

-Kirishima's pov-

"Next on the news, Where is Red Riot? Red Riot is/ was a YouTuber who has 70 million subscribers, But has disappeared from the internet! His last appearance was at vidcon with Ground Zero, His last words to the world were 'Goodbye! This was nice!' and some people say if this was a coincident its a weird one, why wouldn't he just say something like 'see you later!' but he said goodbye. Maybe he was saying goodbye to his subscribers-" *click* "I thought this would have died down at least a little." I say and walk into the kitchen "Hey Baku-" "I told you, please call me katsuki." I smiled "Ok bro." Ba- katsuki rolled his Eye's "We've Fucked and you call me bro?" I laugh "Fine, katsuki~." I said seductively, It must have been too much for him because he started blushing "Awwwww, Is my little katsuki~ Embarrassed?" he started bushing a lot more. I hugged him and kissed him. "Damn you Eijiro." "I love you too!"

-Around a year later-

"Eijiro." I humed in resopnce, He handed me A box "Happy anniversary." I open the box, It contained a Ground zero keychain "I was going to get a youtube one, but since we started dating during vidcon I thought one of me was more-" I stopped him by kissing him "I love it! Oh, Also I got you something." I handed a box, he opened it and almost cried. It was a picture of us at vidcon. "I can tell you like it!" He hugged me, I can tell that means thank you. "Wait! I totally forgot!" Katsuki looked confused.  "You owe me 100$!" I exclaim "Why do I owe you 100$?" I rolled my eyes "Because you had fun at vidcon!" I see him remembering "Oh yeah. I'm not paying you." "WHAT-"

-Two years later-

It's our anniversary again! I have a super special thing for him! "Eijiro!" I look over at katsuki, He was holding a box. I look closer at the box and see there are some holes in it. I took the somewhat huge box and take the cover off... "AWWWWWWWWWW KATSUKI! BAE! IT'S SO CUTE! I'M GOING TO NAME IT PUMPKIN!" I look at the pumpkin-colored puppy. "Ok, my turn!" I grab a bag of chapstick and show him "What?" I could tell he was confused "Let's do the chapstick challenge!" I say to him "How are you going to hide your face doing that?" he said, I realized I have to spell it out to him. "You're going to have to introduce me." Ever since Katsuki and I started dating he told me 'I just want to shout to the whole world you're my boyfriend.' he keeps asking when we're going to tell his subscribers. His whole face lit up "Are you serious! Eijiro!" He hugged me.

-Recording-

-Bakuhoe's pov-

"Sup fuckers, I'm here today doing the chapstick challenge with my boyfriend." I waved Eijiro to sit down. "This is my boyfriend Eijiro Kirishima, A pain in the ass!" I saw him smile "Literally a pain in the ass-" "I'm not a bottom." "That's not what you said last night-" "Going to cut that out." He started to laugh his ass off "Anyway, let's start doing this." We did some chapsticks and around halfway. "Ok, Katsuki. Close your eyes!" I closed them and I heard him put some chapstick on. "Open them!" I open my eyes and I thought I would just see Eijiro standing there, but he was... On one knee!? "Katsuiki, I love you so much! I have loved you ever since I laid eye's on you! When I first kissed you, or at least the first kiss I remember, I knew you were the one! Please marry me Katsuki!" we both started crying "Hell yeah!" He put the ring on me and kissed me "Cherry!" I said.

-Kirishima pov-

"Ok, Katsuki. Close your eyes!" He closed them I put on cherry chapstick and took out the ring and got on one knee All I was thinking was 'SHITSHITSHITSHIT!' "Open them!" I say he open them and looked down at me, he covered his mouth. "Katsuiki, I love you so much! I have loved you ever since I laid eye's on you! When I first kissed you, or at least the first kiss I remember, I knew you were the one! Please marry me Katsuki!" we both started crying "Hell yeah!" I put the ring on him and kissed him "Cherry!" he said, "Oh my god, I love you so much!" I say nuzzling my head in his neck.

-After editing the video- 

"Are you ready?" he said "Do it," I say nervose "Ok." he uploaded it "Let's check up on it in an hour, in the meantime, we have a wedding to plan!" he said pulling me into the next room.

"You will be mine Kiri~..."

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ The end ♥

words- 849 

Words in all- 135,96

Youtuber AU kiribakuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें