Chapter 14: Another Bet!

-Pov Bakugous-

"Ok, It started in 11th grade. I was friends with this person named Katresnan. He was popular, kind, friendly, and bright. He was kinda perfect and I was nobody. I had nothing that made me stand out, I was always bullied, until Katresnan one day walked up to me and said "Hey, I'm Katresnan what's your name?!" It was the first time someone talked to me normally. We soon became friends after that, I knew I was gay already but, I ignore it and tried to suppress it. Until one day I couldn't ignore it, I had a huge crush on Katresnan. So one day when I was brave enough I confessed to him, It didn't go very well if you know what I mean... anyway, he told the whole school I was gay. And then the thing with my parents, etc, etc and etc!" I already heard this story but I acted like it was the first time I heard it "What an asshole!" I said clearly frustrated "Yeah." "Have you heard from him?" I was curious "I blocked him in high school, well more like he blocked me." we drove in silence for a while "So do you have things happening at Vidcon?" he asked me "Duh, I have a few meets and greets." "That sounds boring." He said as I barely finished my sentence "Well it is because I usually don't have any friends." Kirishima gave his big ass smile "You won't be bored this time because I'll be there!" I gave a small smirk "Yeah, it won't be boring because it will be torture." He gave me a pouty face  "How could you say that! I bet 100$ you will have fun!" I chuckled "Ok I'll take that bet!"We kept listening to his music. We were listening to Still Into You by Paramore, I know this song so I started humming to it. "I didn't think you would like this kinda song!" Kirishima commented while I was humming "Fuck off, my mom likes this song." he laughed and we went back to listening to the music. We got to the airport and a few people stopped us for pictures. Kirishima said that I should do a vlog for vidcon so I got a camera out and started vlogging. "Sup fuckers, I'm going to vidcon with Red Riot." I pointed the camera at him, he gave a small wave "We're in the airport waiting to board, we got about half an hour." "A half an hour I could have been sleeping." I heard Kirishima say in the background "Well, too fucking bad!" He got up and took the camera and said "He's nicer in person!" "I can just cut that out you know." "But you won't!" he was right "I saw this meme were it was bla bla bla..." He went on and on so I just gave him the camera we heard our plane number so we went to bord when something or I should say someone latched onto Kirishima's leg. "Uh... hello?" Kirishima said very hesitantly, I took the camera so he could use his hands. "Hey, what's your name?" The kid seemed to hold harder because Kirishima made a sound "My name is *Insert annoying name*." Kirishima looked really uncomfortable "Well, *Insert annoying name* I have to go on my plane so could you please get off?" The kid didn't move "I'll get security." I went to get security and came back and he gave a wave with the kid still on. When the security tried to get them off they Bit Kirishima! THEY BIT MY KIRISHIMA! Kirishima tried to not make noise but I could tell it hurt. They got the kid off and they insisted to delay the plane so that they could pack up Kirishima, I said yeah and followed them to this first aid room. They put disinfectant on the bite wound, The kid barley broke his skin. They finished and we boarded "Is the camera still on?" He asked as we sat down, I looked down and saw I was accidentally recording. "Yeah, I didn't know it was still on." I looked at the footage and see you can see the incident happen on camera. "Hey, Kirishima look." he looked at the video "Man, I look scared!" He chuckled "You can sleep now, we're on the plane." His eye's lit up "Oh yeah! Night Bakugou!"

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

words 748

(.////.)