Sun and Moon

By RebelTheRacer ( from 'Twinkle Vague')
Go check out her poetry works, and give her a follow.

Tale of an Eternal Love- Sun and Moon.

Centuries and spaces ago, his love still brightens her in darkness and she lights up his world at night.

He was the day, who lived for misty mornings and She was the night, who lived for crazy midnights.

They were opposite souls, yet both waited impatiently for the rare days when they might co-exist peacefully.

This is the tale of Sun and Moon, he is the light to her world and she is the mirror to his soul.

A love unlike any other, a love greater than us, a love that ranges over lifetimes, a love to which we can't compare.

"Your light has enwrapped my dark world in an illuminated blanket." the Moon said.
"And still to see each other shining in the sky, we need to fall apart." The Sun replied and asked for a hug.

And once in a while, they do finally meet and hug each other, and the world stares in awe and named it as an Eclipse.

And when they met, the Sun finally confessed and said, "I love you," and she gazed up in gleaming silver.
"I love you too," the Moon replied back and he melted at her elegance at the very first sight.

Their love is unconditional, in a perfect beautiful balance, in a constant otherworldly dance that rages in silence.

They love each other so much that it's hard to tell what's more beautiful; How the Moon lets the Sun shine throughout the day or the way the Sun lets the Moon glimmer at night?

Beyond the world of wrong and right, this was the tale of their eternal love-Sun and Moon, who left the colour of love for our sight at every dawn and at every twilight.