seven

The four boys find the other two in the bathroom, to be exact. The bathtub.

Richies head against Eddies shoulder, the smaller boys head atop of the other one.

The one thing they notice is the boys hands. Richies grips Eddies knee, Eddie holds onto it. All four boys smile and take a couple pictures of the two.

"What are you guys doing?" Richie groans. "T-taking pictures, what d-does it look like?" "Well stop." Richie notices his hand slightly gripped by a smaller one. He smiles the tiniest bit at it before getting up, picking Eddie up also.

"Where's his room?" "Down there to the left." "Thanks Micycle." "No problem." Mike smiles before the others move away from the door, letting Richie walk, carrying the smaller one bridal style to his room.

He listens to the smaller ones slight snores. His mouth slightly agape. His freckles scattered across his nose.

Slowly he lays Eddie on his bed where he can face the wall. Eddie slightly stretches before grabbing onto Richies arm.

Great, now I can't get up.

Slowly he pulls his arm away from the smaller boy.

Finally

Richie finds a small cover and lays it over the boy. Pushing a bit of hair behind the boys ear.

"I'll see you later eds." He whispers before leaving the room.