thirteen

^last update made the words go in the middle, ignore that please.

Connor sits and eats the pie, the other three nervously sit there not knowing what to say. "So did you have fun on Nee York?" "Yeah. Met some people. Really good food down there."

Like always Stanley sits up straight in the chair. Both feet planted on the floor perfectly. His hands on his lap, picking at the material that makes his pants. "Stanley? Why are you so tensed up? You looked worried."

Connor pulls the chair closer to him. The boys breathing quickens. "Stanley what's wrong?" "N-nothing." "Are you about to cry? What's wrong baby?" Both boys eyes glosses over, Eddie and Mike decided to leave and sit in the car to let the two handle the situation.

The boys legs felt weak as he stood up, grabbing his hand. "Stanley what's wrong baby? Please tell me, you're making me worried."

Once stepping into the bathroom Stanley started to break down, sobbing uncontrollably. Tears slipping from Connors eyes too.

Stanley sits on the floor, even though he's told himself he would never do that. It didn't matter, he basically cheated on Connor. "Stanley please tell me what it is." Slowly he gets the boy up on his feet, pulling him into a quick and needed hug.

"I-I...." before he can finish his sentence Connor kisses him. Stanley's hands cup the boys cheeks. "Are you okay?" Connor kisses all around his face, making him giggle. Something that's always made the boy giggle.

"Could you tell me what's wrong now?" The two smile at each other. One smile fades quickly. Connors arms slither around Stanley's waist, the other boys arms around his neck.

"Um... so earlier we were at a friends house. He made a move on Eddie. We just met him. And um, we came here and-" "What do you mean he made a move on Eddie?" "He gave him hickeys and kissed him." Stanley sighs before moving on.

"I was in here....the guy that made a move in Eddie came in here. He um...he kissed me. And left hickeys on my neck, my legs were around his waist where he could hold me up." "D-did you kiss him back?" "Y-yeah....I left hickeys too."

"What the fuck?!" "I'm sorry Connor....please!" Connor lets go of the boys waist. "Connor please?" Quickly he grabs the boys wrist. "Don't touch me. You fucking cheated on me!" "I-I wasn't thinking baby please." Connors eyes filled with angry tears, Stanley's filled fear.

Aggressively Connor pushes the boy against the wall, making him whimper. "You better be fucking sorry!" He gets in the boys face. Hitting the wall hard next to Stanley's head, making him whimper louder as the tears fall faster.