Thirty-Three

I smile as the two get in the back of our car.

Eddie gasps loudly, making me almost stomp on the breaks. "Bill! Did Richie tell you he's talking to someone?" "N-no...who?" "His name is Dj." Stanley smiles. Bill lays his head on the boy's shoulder.

"Tell me about him." Bill smiles. "He's nice, he has a cute laugh...this is stupid never mind..." I push my curls back before parking the car. "No, tell him the last part you told me." I glare at Eddie.

"No...I would rather not." "Come on Rich. We won't laugh." He tightens his grip on my hand ever so slightly.

"His freckles give me butterflies," I mumble as Eddie tries to contain a giggle. "Laugh all you want." I roll my eyes, slamming the door shut. "Aw Richie...his freckles give you butterflies?" Beverly smiles softly.

"Did you record it?!" Eddie laughs harder as he makes his way over to me. "I'm literally never gonna forgive you." "It's funny though." He grabs onto my hand and strolls to the back of the car.

"You are the worst." I grab my suitcase with my free hand. "But you're my best friend." He fakes puppy dog eyes. "Fine." I kiss his forehead jokingly before walking away.

"I- can you do that to me?" "Stanley I swear. Shut the fuck up." Bill chuckles as he walks back over to all of us. "You're no fun." Stanley grins as we make our way into the hotel.

"Yes...Seven people...is there any way we can get rooms close together?" "Thank you, sir." Beverly smiles at the boy around our age, Ben glares at him.

"So we have two rooms. Two big beds in each room." "I call having a room with Eds!" "Stan please stay in our room too. I won't survive with him by myself." Stanley giggles. "Sure." Bill grins and nods.

Beverly hands us two key cards. "Come on Richie, I wanna swim!" Eddie grabs my hand, yanking me towards the elevators.