Twenty-Seven

"I wanna go with you." He mumbles, putting his chin on my shoulder.

"We'll go with you two." Stanley smiles at Richie and me. "Well let's go." Richie wraps his arms around my waist, his head atop of mine. He gently kisses my head, going down to my neck.

"Mmm...Richie no. Come on." "Why not?" He whispers. I walk away, he quickly follows behind. "We aren't together and we're leaving." I sigh, grabbing the keys.

"Well look at Stanley and Bill. They're making out and they aren't even together." Looking Stanley sits on Bill's lap, Stanley's shirt quickly being pulled off.

"You know Stanley helped pay for the car?" "Yeah..." "And he's about to fucked in MY car." "Yup..."

Bill's pants fly in the front seat, they struggle to get Stanley's off but soon they do."Shit shit shit." I laugh loudly at Richie's reaction.

Us two run to the car and knock on the windows. Which startled the two boys. Stanley squeals as Richie knocks loudly. Richie and I laugh loudly.

"Fuck you, Stan." He steps out of the car, pulling his shirt over his head. "I'm sitting in the front." "But I w-" "I'm sitting in the front." Richie sighs as he sits in the back. "You two didn't get anything on the-" "Fucking h-hell Richie no."

Bill sits behind Stanley's seat as I pull out of the parking lot. Richie connects his phone and plays some music.

*Richie's POV*

Bill grips his neck. "You good?" "Huh? Yeah...yeah. I-I'm fine." He smiles quickly. Grabbing his phone and earbuds, playing some music while closing his eyes. Hickey's planted near his collarbones.

Big Bill

R: are you sure you're okay?
B: yeah rich, why do you ask?
R: you like him don't you?
B: I'm fine. Why are so many questions?
R: you like him don't you?

Bill glances up, Stanley rests his head on the window as Eddie talks to him.

B: yeah...
R: what happened?
B: we got in the car. I made the first move.
R: oh. He most likely liked you back.
B: no Richie he doesn't.
R: why would he almost hook up with you then?
B: I didn't think about that. You like Eddie don't you?

I glance up. My music loud but I can still hear Eddies laugh. Sweet and short.

R: I don't know
B: you almost hooked up with him too, he most likely likes you too.
R: true true
B: I'm gonna take a nap.
R: okay :)